Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 patch not showing up [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 patch not showing up [SOLVED] Empty The sims 4 patch not showing up [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 04:27

I'm trying to download the newest patch from here, I go through adfly and press that magnet link and when utorrent opens...the file isn't there, I don't know why it's not loading or anything.

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 patch not showing up [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 4 patch not showing up [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 15:59

Hi there,

I can actually load the torrent file just fine. When the utorrent opens, does it show the loading action or anything? 

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 patch not showing up [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 4 patch not showing up [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 21:45

Ageha wrote:Hi there,

I can actually load the torrent file just fine. When the utorrent opens, does it show the loading action or anything? 
Hey thanks for replying, and nope no loading action WhatDidUJustCallMe? . Utorrent opens but there is no file it says "o" bytes for the folder. Maybe there is an alternate link I can try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 22:00

It you have an adblocker, turn it off. Otherwise it will never show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 23:27

Mick Danger wrote:It you have an adblocker, turn it off. Otherwise it will never show.
Thanks, but it didn't work, I still get blank zero bytes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 16:42

animeker wrote:Thanks, but it didn't work, I still get blank zero bytes
Hmm, I see. I'll try to upload my file to the an external site and you can try to direct download the file. Though I'm hoping your internet speed is at the tolerable rate. Also double checking, the both the magnet link AND torrent link won't work for you right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 04:18

Ageha wrote:
Hmm, I see. I'll try to upload my file to the an external site and you can try to direct download the file. Though I'm hoping your internet speed is at the tolerable rate. Also double checking, the both the magnet link AND torrent link won't work for you right?
Thanks so much, saw your message and I'm waiting for the link, and no both are not working

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jun 2017, 03:41

Ageha wrote:
I got your direct download and I've applied the update but I still get endless loading screen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jun 2017, 18:33

Edit:
The endless loading was fixed by user.
Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top