Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Parenthood Not Showing Up (Download to use) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood Not Showing Up (Download to use) [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 Parenthood Not Showing Up (Download to use) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 21:10

First post, so here we go!
The sims 4 parenthood not showing up
Alright, so here's the issue: when I installed an "original" parenthood crack, it broke a lot of things (world was weirdly colored, and there was a Llama icon where Parenthood should have been and it said The Sims 4: Parenthood and below it (Download to Use). And so, I downloaded the following files:The Sims 4 Parenthood Not Showing Up (Download to use) [SOLVED] Bandic10
The Sims 4 Parenthood Not Showing Up (Download to use) [SOLVED] Bandic11

The Sims 4 Parenthood Not Showing Up (Download to use) [SOLVED] Bandic12
The Sims 4 Parenthood Not Showing Up (Download to use) [SOLVED] Bandic13

And now, there is the proper "Parenthood" icon, and the colored world has been fixed, but it still says download to use. Also, if you Americans find the date odd, here in the UK we do day/month/year. This was installed on my sisters laptop, so I'll also post the specs (in the rare event the components somehow can't handle the pack)

Lenovo G20
CPU: Intel Core i3, (not current gen)
RAM: 8 gig
1TB SSD
Integrated Graphics on the I3

I am quite desperate for some help because  I'm new here.. Wish you all the best

-Kanji

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood Not Showing Up (Download to use) [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood Not Showing Up (Download to use) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 21:27

Do NOT use the update only fix !!
That's meant for people who want to play the base game only.
Once you've applied this fix you're back to base game, no DLC's

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood Not Showing Up (Download to use) [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood Not Showing Up (Download to use) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 21:51

Thanks Tarac! Life saver: gonna try this now. I'll post another reply if it doesn't work.

EDIT: Doesn't work. Tried re-applying the update for dlc's and it still says download to use. Sad

Last edited by Kanji on Sat 24 Jun 2017, 22:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 18:10

Kanji wrote:Thanks Tarac! Life saver: gonna try this now. I'll post another reply if it doesn't work.

EDIT: Doesn't work. Tried re-applying the update for dlc's and it still says download to use. Sad
Hi,

Have you tried re-installing (copy + paste) the Parenthood update again to your game folder? Else, try moving out the Sims 4 folder to Program Files or Desktop and run the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 17:02

Okay, so I tried re-installing and re-downloading a full version from here on my machine, following the ultimate download guide and another error occured. And yes, on that machine I did redo the Parenthood update. I might start a new topic about the error on my machine, and then re-install the game on the laptop.

EDIT:
Original problem solved; Topic closed.

- Ageha

Last edited by Ageha on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 18:27; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : colors)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top