Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

loading forever forgotten hollow [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loading forever forgotten hollow [SOLVED] Empty loading forever forgotten hollow [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 12:04

Hi i did every step on the guide to download the sims 4 but when i made it to the step 6 i tried put my sim in a house at forgotten hollow and it keep showing me loading forever. it cant get in. i also so that in step 7 says that we have to rename a folder game_ but there is no such folder when i paste toddler pack. sory about my english please help me.

Back to top Go down

loading forever forgotten hollow [SOLVED] Empty Re: loading forever forgotten hollow [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 17:48

Hello there!  Surprised

The game folder is actually the one in your F:\The Sims 4 (mine is on external drive). Rename it to Game_ and copy + paste the parenthood update to it. The endless loading can fix can be found here. Remember to rename the folder before copying the files over.

Back to top Go down

loading forever forgotten hollow [SOLVED] Empty Re: loading forever forgotten hollow [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 18:34

i deleted the game and i tried to install it again but it said error d6f91ffb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 19:09

If that error is what I think it is, delete the GameVersion.txt in your Documents/The Sims 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 21:41

omg thenk you a lot!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 16:44

Feel free to open a new topic should you encounter any problem.
Cheers! Very Happy

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top