Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 is loading forever please help [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 is loading forever please help [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 is loading forever please help [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 14:35

Hello ! I have the sims 4 on my computer but since 1 week the game is non-stop loading after I choose a save or after I choose a place to live if I start a new game...
Please help

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 is loading forever please help [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 is loading forever please help [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 11:31

Hi @bellamy92 ,

What is your latest DLC installed? If you have not update to Cats & Dogs yet, I'd suggest you rename/delete your current Game folder, before pasting the new update.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 is loading forever please help [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 is loading forever please help [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017, 18:49

Hello I installed all the DLC but I don't have Cats and Dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 20:50

hi @Ageha thanks to you, I installed Cats and Dogs, put the folder in Program Files and it works ! Thanks a lot !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Nov 2017, 15:02

Hi @bellamy92 ,

Sorry for the late reply. I'm glad to hear that it's working now after the Cats n Dogs update. If you'd rather not install the update, I was actually going to send you the Game folder for Toddler's stuff instead (to fix the endless loading). Haha.

Feel free to open a new topic should you have any other questions/bugs later on.
Till then, cheers and have fun!

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top