Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Help: Game Frozen At Startup Screen or Welcome Screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Help: Game Frozen At Startup Screen or Welcome Screen Empty Please Help: Game Frozen At Startup Screen or Welcome Screen

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 18:59

The screen is frozen, I cannot click on anything. I don't have Origin program so I installed the No-Origin... Does it cause this problem? If not, then what should I do?
I followed every step of each pack's instruction, also got an exception list as required. The game keeps freezing at either the start-up screen or the "Welcome to TS4" screen. Help me please Sad(

Back to top Go down

Please Help: Game Frozen At Startup Screen or Welcome Screen Empty Re: Please Help: Game Frozen At Startup Screen or Welcome Screen

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 19:21

Hi there,  Very Happy

Is this a new game with no mods installed? If yes, try to open the game in windowed mode. If not, move the mods/saves/trays folder out and run the game. When it freezes, does it crash as well?

Back to top Go down

Please Help: Game Frozen At Startup Screen or Welcome Screen Empty Re: Please Help: Game Frozen At Startup Screen or Welcome Screen

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 19:49

I tried window mode, it's still frozen but it doesn't crash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 19:52

I see. What about mods? Also, did you install the base game or any DLCs as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 19:55

I've just installed the game today so I haven't added any mods yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 19:56

I've just tried again and it crashed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 19:57

I see. So it's just the base game then? I'm assuming your pc meets the minimum requirement to run the game? If yes, check that your drivers are up-to-date and also that the game is using the correct graphics chip.

EDIT: oh dear. do you have any lastCrash_#### in your documents folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 20:03

no,but I have lastException

also, I installed all the packs and how to check the  pc, driver and graphic card?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 20:14

Okay you can check your lastExeption to see the cause of the crash. If not, zip them up and send them over to me via PM. (Host them online like mediafire).

Do you have graphics card installed in your pc? NVIDIA or AMD?

PS: It's currently 2am+ here so I'll probably reply you tomorrow night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 20:29

My chip type is Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

I have NVIDIA

Last edited by phantrang2805 on Mon 12 Jun 2017, 09:30; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 07:07

Please Help: Game Frozen At Startup Screen or Welcome Screen Untitl10   btw, my game icon isn't displayed correctly after installing City Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 16:40

Okay for your drivers settings, you can download the drivers here. You can search for your driver or go to Option 2 to let the system scan it. 
If you already have a driver, then right click on the nvidia setting -> Open NVIDIA GeForce Experience or you can just click check for updates. If there is any, they will let you know and you just need to install the update.

You game icon is indeed odd. And I saw from the lastExecption you gave me, you have not updated to Parenthood right? Try updating to Parenthood and then install the latest patch here

**It seems the crash was cause by a toddler. If not, then by the game pack itself. I saw alot of custom import, but since you have no mods installed, I'm not sure what it pointed to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 16:48

i tried to install the game again and i found that after installing City living the game crashed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jun 2017, 19:11

phantrang2805 wrote:i tried to install the game again and i found that after installing City living the game crashed
I see. Could it be that your City Living download is somehow corrupted? You've mentioned before that the Sims 4 icon did not display properly. Try re-downloading and re-installing the pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jun 2017, 19:19

i finally solved the problem 

But how to solve the endless loading? when i try to play a household the screen keeps loading

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jun 2017, 17:23

phantrang2805 wrote:i finally solved the problem 

But how to solve the endless loading? when i try to play a household the screen keeps loading
Hi,

Did the endless loading fix provided by Loonieloose solve the problem? Do keep us updated. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top