Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game exit problem sims 4 vampire pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game exit problem sims 4 vampire pack Empty Game exit problem sims 4 vampire pack

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jun 2017, 01:23

After i installed vampire toddler pack,downloaded from your website,it causing some errors .at first infinite loading screen.i solve that using your instruction and downloading the fix GAME and replacing it in sims 4 setup folder.but now facing other problems like game load very slow,game run slow,and most problem game do not exit.when i press exit game game do not exit.then i try Ctrl + Alt + Del and start task manager,but the game do not let run task manager run.after pressing 6/7 times Clt+Alt +del start task manager comes and i end task sims 4 .then the game exit.But before installing vampire pack i played the game,game exit manualy,with no problem.please solve exit problem.

Back to top Go down

Game exit problem sims 4 vampire pack Empty Re: Game exit problem sims 4 vampire pack

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jun 2017, 19:52

Hi,

Unfortunately I don't the exit problem s caused by the game itself. Have you tried playing the game in windowed mode to see it it's still slow? Also, try updating your drivers if you had not done so.

Back to top Go down

Game exit problem sims 4 vampire pack Empty Re: Game exit problem sims 4 vampire pack

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jun 2017, 01:38

yes i always play window mode.i never active laptop moder

Back to top Go down

Game exit problem sims 4 vampire pack Empty Exit problem,game crash, save problem

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jun 2017, 02:02

After i installed vampire toddler pack,downloaded from your website,it causing some errors .at first infinite loading screen.i solve that using your instruction and downloading the fix GAME and replacing it in sims 4 setup folder.but now facing other problems like game load very slow,game run slow,and most problem game do not exit.when i press exit game game do not exit.then i try Ctrl + Alt + Del and start task manager,but the game do not let run task manager run.after pressing 6/7 times Clt+Alt +del start task manager comes and i end task sims 4 .then the game exit.But before installing vampire pack i played the game,game exit manualy,with no problem.also do not let me play more than 30minutes.but before installing vampire toddler pack i played 4/5hours  long.but now at time of playing suddenly game crash without saving and stop automatically.game shut down and i gat the dextop screen.please solve exit problem.

EDIT:
Please keep to ONE topic if you're having the same issue. Multiple topics will be confusing to those try to reply/help you figure out the problem. Topics MERGED.

- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jun 2017, 18:26

try full mode. You can use more resources like that. I always play like that. Might help with the lag as well. Have you tried playing without mods and cc?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jun 2017, 23:04

i yet not installed a single mod!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 15:18

Try updating to Parenthood and see if you save/exit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top