Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues with world select

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Issues with world select Empty Issues with world select

Post by Guest Wed 14 Jun 2017, 23:41

Ever since I updated to the latest expansion I have had issues. 
The first issue, was that I couldn't leave CAS, I would try to go to world select and get stuck on an infinite loading screen. This was WITH and WITHOUT mods. 

Now I am facing an even more annoying issue...

I opened the game with and without mods, and I only have 3 worlds to select. I downloaded all the expansions and everything but for some reason I am only getting the 3 first worlds. The first time it happened I had a prompt telling me that Game files were missing and neighborhoods etc won't be accessible. So I turned off mods, removed them from my folder, and tried again.

This time, no prompt but with the same issue. 

I have not entered CAS yet, to see if I have expansion items, but I know all my saved households are gone...

Back to top Go down

Issues with world select Empty Re: Issues with world select

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jun 2017, 21:41

You have most probably installed the fix, which is only for those that want to have a patched up game but no Dlc's. (https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30428-ts4-update-only-fix-1-30-105-1010-out-now#) Yhis is the info that comes with it
These are only for those that want to play a patched base game only.
Do not add to a game with DLC, or you will lose your DLC.

You should have downloaded and installed the Patch found herehttps://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30367-the-sims-4-patch-level-1-30-105-1010-out-now#
Unfortunately you will have to install the DLC's again as I understand it, There could be a faster way.
Hope it helps

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top