Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sim diamond stops rotating and freezes while start up [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sim diamond stops rotating and freezes while start up [SOLVED] Empty The sim diamond stops rotating and freezes while start up [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jun 2017, 18:16

I had installed today Sims 4 with all dlc and newest patch. Everything like in the instructions here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

I have newest win 10 (64bits) and when i tried to open the TS4_x64 file white screens shows up and immediately "Sims4 stopped working" error shows up. But then i tried 32 version and it worked. I got into menu and the "Congratulation for getting dlc" windows started to pop up. I closed them immediately and when i wanted to close the toddlers (or parenthood im not sure) dlc window game freezed. I restart the game and now I cant even get to the menu. I have nice animated intro and when "sim diamond" starts to fly up a bit it stops rotating and freezes. Music plays like nothing happend at all but i waited like 10 min to be sure but it didnt help. I reinstaled everything but still same problem.

Oh, and I changed language with the regfile and it works, but when i tried to launch game as admin it changes language back to english.

Please help me WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Last edited by MojoV on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 20:22; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The sim diamond stops rotating and freezes while start up [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sim diamond stops rotating and freezes while start up [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jun 2017, 19:06

Move the folder The Sims 4 from user\Documents\Electronic Arts to your desktop and start the game again.

Back to top Go down

The sim diamond stops rotating and freezes while start up [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sim diamond stops rotating and freezes while start up [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jun 2017, 19:15

I was searching the forum a bit and found out this topic 

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30599-the-sims-4-stuck-at-loading-screen-after-following-install-instructions-solved

It seems i had same problem coz the worlds and other files disapear. I copied them one again and game is working now but all dlc icons are now some kind of horsedragon or something like that. It means it doesnt work or am I fine ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jun 2017, 20:08

UPDATE: I dont know why but teeths are not working properly. Coz when i try change them on all my skin shows up some white and red texture :C

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 17:42

I'll be closing this thread since I saw you posted in a new one.
Cheers.

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top