Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS2 Directx 9.0c Problems 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS2 Directx 9.0c Problems 2.0 Empty TS2 Directx 9.0c Problems 2.0

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 00:38

I know there was already a topic for this, and I followed the recommended support actions and they didn't work, so I had to open a new one.

This is the pop up that I recieved:TS2 Directx 9.0c Problems 2.0 Direct11
And I followed the games4theworld guide for installing the Sims 2 and did correctly follow step number 17. I also used that shortcut to open the game.
I don't have an antivirus so that's not the problem, and according to my computer I have direct x 11.
You can see that here:
TS2 Directx 9.0c Problems 2.0 Direct14

Yes I know I have a crappy computer BUT it can run it so that's all I really care about. I have been able to run this before, I just had to reinstall it after my dad messed with my computer for a while WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Thank you to anyone who can help Smile

Back to top Go down

TS2 Directx 9.0c Problems 2.0 Empty Re: TS2 Directx 9.0c Problems 2.0

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 02 Jul 2017, 09:36

Hello and welcome,

Have you made sure to put the #Crack file from the download, into the correct location?
C:\Program files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff\TSBin

Other than that, check out the post here as well:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21997-failed-to-find-compatible-directx-changing-in-game-screen-resolution-in-the-sims-2-fix
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jul 2017, 18:50

After doing some digging around on my specific laptop model, it turned out the driver for my graphics card wasn't installed so it wasn't being used at all. It was running some odd Microsoft backup card that wasn't compatible. Normally when the computer doesn't have the right driver installed for the primary card there will be an error in the control panel in the hardware section. There wasn't one so I assumed that there wasn't an issue with my card. Thank you for your help though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Sep 2017, 20:23

Hi I had this earlier I posted a link on another post you can try that see if it helps https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31002-the-sims-2-complete-collection-directx-9-0c-problem#184177

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top