Create a Banner for us!

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Create a Banner for us!

Post by xjessyx on Sun 26 Jun 2016, 08:34

@xKooriix wrote:

I see me!!!! Awwwww!!!!! I feel so flattered

xjessyx
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Create a Banner for us!

Post by lexxii. on Sun 26 Jun 2016, 13:40


got bored so i decided to play with photoshop. i apologize if it looks too empty(i had no idea what else to put), maybe i'll make a better one in the future.
but for now, that's it. hope you like it! : )

lexxii.
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Create a Banner for us!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sun 26 Jun 2016, 16:08

@lexxii. wrote:
got bored so i decided to play with photoshop. i apologize if it looks too empty(i had no idea what else to put), maybe i'll make a better one in the future.
but for now, that's it. hope you like it! : )



Welcome to the forum!
Great work, I was hoping to find a new banner here Very Happy

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"


to Games4theworld





avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15122
Points : 20832
Reputation : 1562
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Create a Banner for us!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 26 Jun 2016, 20:20

@lexxii. wrote:

got bored so i decided to play with photoshop. i apologize if it looks too empty(i had no idea what else to put), maybe i'll make a better one in the future.
but for now, that's it. hope you like it! : )


Welcome to the forum @lexxii.

I like the little Minecraft-"creeper" peeking through the hole, in that banner. Very Happy 

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

Posts : 16456
Points : 22063
Reputation : 2391
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Create a Banner for us!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Mon 27 Jun 2016, 10:54

Yes, I liked that too. Very nice detail Very Happy

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"


to Games4theworld





avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15122
Points : 20832
Reputation : 1562
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Create a Banner for us!

Post by Webmaster on Thu 30 Jun 2016, 00:04

@lexxii. wrote:got bored so i decided to play with photoshop. i apologize if it looks too empty(i had no idea what else to put), maybe i'll make a better one in the future.
but for now, that's it. hope you like it! : )
That's actually a pretty nice banner!
Has a bit of everything, thanks for sharing. Wink

_________________
 to Games4theworld

Webmaster
Webmaster

Webmaster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18909
Points : 1026806
Reputation : 2272
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Create a Banner for us!

Post by night_lights on Sun 03 Jul 2016, 08:09

Made a few banners, for the first one I went a bit crazy with the foxes and made them spell games.. Then I realised I won't be able to fit the rest in, so I just wrote 4TheWorld.
For the first 3 I tried to match the orange & black theme.. I gave up on that theme for the last one tho..
avatar
night_lights
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Stupid Test 4, Shop Empire 2

Female

Posts : 98
Points : 1310
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-07-06
Age : 16
Location : Australia

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/c/Belama-gaming

Back to top Go down

Re: Create a Banner for us!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 03 Jul 2016, 08:55

@night_lights wrote:Made a few banners, for the first one I went a bit crazy with the foxes and made them spell games.. Then I realised I won't be able to fit the rest in, so I just wrote 4TheWorld.
For the first 3 I tried to match the orange & black theme.. I gave up on that theme for the last one tho..


First off, it's really incredible how many new banners popped up in this thread, in recent times. Thanks to everybody for all the creativity. Very Happy  @night_lights, these banners also look very nice !

P.S. I should re-do the "rank"-logo for the Masters of Arts. I will try and come up with something there, too.  Carlos is tha man

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

Posts : 16456
Points : 22063
Reputation : 2391
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Create a Banner for us!

Post by Webmaster on Mon 04 Jul 2016, 22:55

Thanks, night_lights, looks very good. I'll put them up right away.
You really seem to like foxes. Do you even use Firefox? bounce

_________________
 to Games4theworld

Webmaster
Webmaster

Webmaster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18909
Points : 1026806
Reputation : 2272
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Create a Banner for us!

Post by night_lights on Tue 05 Jul 2016, 05:18

Admin wrote:Thanks, night_lights, looks very good. I'll put them up right away.
You really seem to like foxes. Do you even use Firefox? bounce
Haha very punny.. Facepalm

Jks.
Thanks tho, and no I don't use Firefox anymore, it's slow.
avatar
night_lights
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Stupid Test 4, Shop Empire 2

Female

Posts : 98
Points : 1310
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-07-06
Age : 16
Location : Australia

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/c/Belama-gaming

Back to top Go down

Re: Create a Banner for us!

Post by Webmaster on Tue 05 Jul 2016, 23:36

@night_lights wrote:Thanks tho, and no I don't use Firefox anymore, it's slow.
Mine too lately... especially the x64 version.

_________________
 to Games4theworld

Webmaster
Webmaster

Webmaster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Posts : 18909
Points : 1026806
Reputation : 2272
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Create a Banner for us!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 03 Feb 2017, 13:18

I officially propose this here as a possible new banner. Disclaimer: any resemblance to persons living or deceased is entirely coincidental and should not (I repeat, NOT) be taken as any kind of actual reference to those.

    Haters gonna hate  Razz




_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

Posts : 16456
Points : 22063
Reputation : 2391
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Create a Banner for us!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Fri 03 Feb 2017, 13:21

Let me know if you wanted to let the placement of this banner coincide with another event Razz

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"


to Games4theworld





avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15122
Points : 20832
Reputation : 1562
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Create a Banner for us!

Post by lexxii. on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 20:02

hello, it's me again after a long time! i decided to make something new, since you guys keep providing us everything we wish for in the sims 4 gallery, the downloads, the fixes, the game updates and having so much patience with helping us with problems. you're truly amazing G4TW team! so here's my work for you, i've been inspired lately so i'm definitely going to do some more:

it's simple, maybe a little bit too dark now that i look at it, but i think it goes well with the forum. 
of course you don't have to use it right away, may as well wait for some others.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
also, i would just like to ask you what size of a banner suits you the best? right now i'm doing 700 x 350, but if you prefer any other size, just tell me (:
avatar
lexxii.
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : mostly sims 4

Female

Posts : 4
Points : 857
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-05-25
Age : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Create a Banner for us!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 15:24

@lexxii. wrote:hello, it's me again after a long time! i decided to make something new, since you guys keep providing us everything we wish for in the sims 4 gallery, the downloads, the fixes, the game updates and having so much patience with helping us with problems. you're truly amazing G4TW team! so here's my work for you, i've been inspired lately so i'm definitely going to do some more:

it's simple, maybe a little bit too dark now that i look at it, but i think it goes well with the forum. 
of course you don't have to use it right away, may as well wait for some others.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
also, i would just like to ask you what size of a banner suits you the best? right now i'm doing 700 x 350, but if you prefer any other size, just tell me (:


Thanks for submitting this ! Very Happy  Size doesn't matter much, we can resize it ourselves later on as well. And I don't find it too dark, it's perfectly fine.

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Training Administrator
General of the Armies/Gatekeeper
G4TW Training Administrator General of the Armies/Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V / GTA Online, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.

Male

Posts : 16456
Points : 22063
Reputation : 2391
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Create a Banner for us!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 19:09

@The_gh0stm4n wrote:
@lexxii. wrote:hello, it's me again after a long time! i decided to make something new, since you guys keep providing us everything we wish for in the sims 4 gallery, the downloads, the fixes, the game updates and having so much patience with helping us with problems. you're truly amazing G4TW team! so here's my work for you, i've been inspired lately so i'm definitely going to do some more:

it's simple, maybe a little bit too dark now that i look at it, but i think it goes well with the forum. 
of course you don't have to use it right away, may as well wait for some others.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
also, i would just like to ask you what size of a banner suits you the best? right now i'm doing 700 x 350, but if you prefer any other size, just tell me (:


Thanks for submitting this ! Very Happy  Size doesn't matter much, we can resize it ourselves later on as well. And I don't find it too dark, it's perfectly fine.

I agree! Very Happy


Thanks for making this, I'll use it soon Smile

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"


to Games4theworld





avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Posts : 15122
Points : 20832
Reputation : 1562
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum