Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Load Screen won't stop after Create A Sim.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Load Screen won't stop after Create A Sim. Empty Load Screen won't stop after Create A Sim.

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 05:45

I've done everything correctly up to the parenthood pack. The fitness one won't download no matter what I do. It seems to be a hit or miss when it works because I got it to once before and haven't been able to since. I haven't been actually able to play the game after Create A Sim because as soon as I choose my household, the screen won't stop loading. I've left it up for over an hour and it hasn't changed. I've already moved my folder out of EA and renamed the Game folder. Is it doing this because I can't have the fitness stuff?

Back to top Go down

Load Screen won't stop after Create A Sim. Empty Re: Load Screen won't stop after Create A Sim.

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 10:27

celestialmoon wrote:I've done everything correctly up to the parenthood pack.
Obviously not !
You skipped step 7 in the installation guide - https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly#

Back to top Go down

Load Screen won't stop after Create A Sim. Empty Re: Load Screen won't stop after Create A Sim.

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 17:03

I did that. Right after installing Toddlers, Vampires and Bowling stuff I renamed my Game folder to Game_. Right before I did this, there were 2 game folders in my installs. I deleted the old one and renamed the most recent on to Game_.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 13 Jul 2017, 21:36

celestialmoon wrote:I did that. Right after installing Toddlers, Vampires and Bowling stuff I renamed my Game folder to Game_. Right before I did this, there were 2 game folders in my installs. I deleted the old one and renamed the most recent on to Game_.

Have you tried adding the Fitness-stuffpack as well? It also includes some fixes for (minor) problems that come along with the Parenthood-pack. Should you not want the Fitness-stuffpack you can also try adding just the 1.30.105.1010 patch here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30367-the-sims-4-patch-level-1-30-105-1010-out-now

Edit: not entirely sure if your particular issue has anything to do with the minor issues in the Parenthood-gamepack though...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jul 2017, 22:29

celestialmoon wrote:I did that. Right after installing Toddlers, Vampires and Bowling stuff I renamed my Game folder to Game_. Right before I did this, there were 2 game folders in my installs. I deleted the old one and renamed the most recent on to Game_.
Just to make sure:
Delete all Game folders you have in your install folder an replace by THIS ONE
Unpack with Wnirar first.

In case you already installed Parenthood and Fitness, replace by THIS ONE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Jul 2017, 14:29

Thanks! I apparently skipped some stuff myself and the last solution helped me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jul 2017, 20:03

Thank you, that worked. Do you have a fix for the bulletin board and journal in Parenthood? I can't do anything with the bulletin board, it just says "no curfew has been set." The game keeps telling me my sim has no available surface to write in the journal, but there's tons of surfaces available to use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top