Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don.t know what to do, The Sims 4 doesn't work well, white screen and 'stop working'. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don.t know what to do, The Sims 4 doesn't work well, white screen and 'stop working'. [SOLVED] Empty I don.t know what to do, The Sims 4 doesn't work well, white screen and 'stop working'. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2018, 21:03

Hello,I don't know what to do and i can't find solution for my problem. And the most important thing, i can't speak english very well, and i must have the most simplest instruction,  step by step what i must to do. 
Okay, i downloaded The Sims 4, i instaled this and i have statement "required game data is missing or damaged" okay, then I installed uptade too, and i thinked now everything be okay because there wasn't be this statement, but instead of this program turn on, white screen and loading icon, aaand the end "the sims 4 stopped working''. I was looking everywhere and i can't find solution, so i must ask for help, because i don't have strength to this Sad(((
Please, help me, step by step (and if you can simple language, google translatore is not the best  Oh my...)

Back to top Go down

I don.t know what to do, The Sims 4 doesn't work well, white screen and 'stop working'. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I don.t know what to do, The Sims 4 doesn't work well, white screen and 'stop working'. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2018, 21:40

Run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

I don.t know what to do, The Sims 4 doesn't work well, white screen and 'stop working'. [SOLVED] Empty Re: I don.t know what to do, The Sims 4 doesn't work well, white screen and 'stop working'. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2018, 21:43

Oh and i do this think names 'validate'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2018, 21:45

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2018, 21:50

Should I post "disqus" and "discord" too ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2018, 22:38

No, it's the same report, just in different format.

You're missing files from base game. Here's how to fix it:
1. Move your game to C:\Program Files\The Sims 4
2. Install base game again (it will install to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4)
3. Move those files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to C:\Program Files\The Sims 4:
data/client/clientfullbuild0.package
data/client/clientfullbuild1.package
data/client/clientfullbuild2.package
data/client/clientfullbuild3.package
data/client/clientfullbuild4.package
data/client/clientfullbuild5.package
data/client/clientfullbuild6.package
data/client/clientfullbuild7.package
data/client/clientfullbuild8.package

4. Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4
5. From C:\Program Files\The Sims 4 delete "Game_", "Game___", "Game____", "Gamedcvb", "Gamedodo", "Gamesdfgh", "Gamexcvbn", "Gamexx", "Gamexxxx" and "Gamexxxxxxx" folders
6. Download the file I sent you in private message and extract it to C:\Program Files\The Sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2018, 23:05

THANK U VERY MUCH !  Carlos is tha man!!! Now everything's work <3 !

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top