Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Household Loading Error after Toddlers and Vampires "Game" Folder Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Household Loading Error after Toddlers and Vampires "Game" Folder Fix Empty The Sims 4 Household Loading Error after Toddlers and Vampires "Game" Folder Fix

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jul 2017, 00:39

Hello so ive downloaded and followed all the steps to the toddlers and vampires issue. Afterwards it seemed all was fine until i actually decided to move a household into a lot. After a certain amount of wait time the music for the loaded lot plays but my screen still shows (and operates) on the choose a world section. Ive tried loading pre-made families but the same thing happens. Should i uninstall and retry all over again( Crying or Very sad) or what. HELP please.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Household Loading Error after Toddlers and Vampires "Game" Folder Fix Empty Re: The Sims 4 Household Loading Error after Toddlers and Vampires "Game" Folder Fix

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jul 2017, 11:06

Have you made sure you are using WinRAR when you execrated the files?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Household Loading Error after Toddlers and Vampires "Game" Folder Fix Empty Re: The Sims 4 Household Loading Error after Toddlers and Vampires "Game" Folder Fix

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jul 2017, 11:13

When you have Toddlers/Vampires installed, perform the following:

1. From your install folder C:\Program Files\The Sims 4 (or wherever you have installed it) DELETE the folder Game
2. Download and extract with Winrar THIS FILE
3. Copy/Paste this new folder Game to your install folder again.

In case you already installed Parenthood and Fitness, use THIS FILE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top