Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires alternative WHEN LOADING THE GAME IT SENDS ME BACK TO CHOOSE A WORLD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires alternative WHEN LOADING THE GAME IT SENDS ME BACK TO CHOOSE A WORLD Empty Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires alternative WHEN LOADING THE GAME IT SENDS ME BACK TO CHOOSE A WORLD

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 17:05

Hey, so I know that the alternative just came out and they might be lots of bugs and problems, so I decided to post mine here, so basically I installed everything following a guide, I think I installed it correctly, i double-checked and im pretty sure i did, i opened zorigin and installed sims 4, normally, and it worked fine, I opened the game, made a family and began to play, but when I entered the lot, I couldn't see my sims, at all, not in the bar nor in the game, I couldn't interact with anything, I went in build mode, and back, but nothing changed, I thought it was because of the house, so I tried with an apartment, but this time when I would enter the lot, it would just straight up send me back to choose a world, I restarted the game and it did the same, but this time with every lot, I have no ideea what's wrong, but im really sad, because i really wanted to play it :cc

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
-I already had the games4theworld sims 4 cracked game
-I have cc, I didn't try running the game without them, but if I will I will make sure to edit here.
-I have quite a crappy laptop, but other than lag I never had problems running sims 4 or any game in general.

If anyone could help I would be very thankful, thanks a lot and have fun with the new alternative (I know that in general its supposed to work, so im happy for the ones who can Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires alternative WHEN LOADING THE GAME IT SENDS ME BACK TO CHOOSE A WORLD Empty Re: Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires alternative WHEN LOADING THE GAME IT SENDS ME BACK TO CHOOSE A WORLD

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 18:30

Hi! I think this issue is more of a In Game support rather than a downloads issue.

I had a bug similar to this; I copied all my tray files to my desktop (to back them up) and then deleted them from my Sims 4 trays folder. That fixed it for me, but it didn't fix it for everyone who had this problem.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires alternative WHEN LOADING THE GAME IT SENDS ME BACK TO CHOOSE A WORLD Empty Re: Sims 4 Toddlers and Vampires alternative WHEN LOADING THE GAME IT SENDS ME BACK TO CHOOSE A WORLD

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 20:26

Hello! First of all, you are right, I didn't even think that it could be just an in-game thing, sorry to bother this forum, and second of all thanks a lot! moving the tray folder didn't change anything, but I just deleted my sims 4 folder (and made a backup) and that worked! I am not sure if it was my custom content, or whatever, but it worked and I am so happy! thanks for replying, have a nice day Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 22:21

xPisici wrote:Hello! First of all, you are right, I didn't even think that it could be just an in-game thing, sorry to bother this forum, and second of all thanks a lot! moving the tray folder didn't change anything, but I just deleted my sims 4 folder (and made a backup) and that worked! I am not sure if it was my custom content, or whatever, but it worked and I am so happy! thanks for replying, have a nice day Very Happy
It is possible that custom content was causing it, too. My game would crash at start up due to old CC. 
Glad I could help you! Happy simming! Smile  The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 16:02

Thanks a lot and you too!  Cookie from Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 03:27

Remove your outdated mods and custom contents! Some mods and CC"s are compatible only on certain versions of The Sims 4!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top