Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we access the gallery from Zlorigin Sims4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Can we access the gallery from Zlorigin Sims4? Empty Can we access the gallery from Zlorigin Sims4?

Post by Guest Wed 02 Aug 2017, 05:42

Just wondering if we can access the gallery from zlorigin's sims 4. I'm currently using G4TW sims 4 and I want to download lots and households from the gallery. I know we have a gallery request thread however I think that thread is inactive because I see lots of requests left unanswered from last month. Is there any other way to download from the gallery?

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Can we access the gallery from Zlorigin Sims4? Empty Re: Can we access the gallery from Zlorigin Sims4?

Post by Guest Wed 02 Aug 2017, 10:46

No, we cannot.
The only way to download from the gallery is to buy the base game.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Can we access the gallery from Zlorigin Sims4? Empty Re: Can we access the gallery from Zlorigin Sims4?

Post by Guest Wed 02 Aug 2017, 13:50

Oh okay. Thanks for the info. I won't bother downloading the sims 4 via zlorigin then. There's a demo for sims 4 in origin right now and its good for 2days full access of the game. Can I access the gallery with that demo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Aug 2017, 15:26

elliotsimmer wrote:Oh okay. Thanks for the info. I won't bother downloading the sims 4 via zlorigin then. There's a demo for sims 4 in origin right now and its good for 2days full access of the game. Can I access the gallery with that demo?
I suppose: Yes
I'm not sure about "Unable to start, created with newer version, update via Origin" error when you start your pirated game again after having used the demo.
That can be easily solved then by deleting the file GameVersion from Documents\Electonic Arts\The Sims 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 02 Aug 2017, 17:41

elliotsimmer wrote:I know we have a gallery request thread however I think that thread is inactive because I see lots of requests left unanswered from last month.

Sorry to hear that,

I don't know yet if we will continue with the TS4 Gallery. If you really want to download Gallery items, consider purchasing the Origin-based TS4.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Aug 2017, 11:44

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Sorry to hear that,

I don't know yet if we will continue with the TS4 Gallery. If you really want to download Gallery items, consider purchasing the Origin-based TS4.

Aww.. it's sad to hear that you're planning to discontinue that thread, right now that is our only chance to get stuff from the gallery. It's really a big help for us who don't have access to it. If only I have the base game, I'll be glad to fulfill all those requests from the other users since I have lot's of free time right now. I hope you'd consider continuing that thread..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Aug 2017, 13:18

elliotsimmer wrote:
The_gh0stm4n wrote:Sorry to hear that,

Aww.. it's sad to hear that you're planning to discontinue that thread, right now that is our only chance to get stuff from the gallery. It's really a big help for us who don't have access to it. If only I have the base game, I'll be glad to fulfill all those requests from the other users since I have lot's of free time right now. I hope you'd consider continuing that thread..
I don't think you realise how much time and efforts this will take.
The base game of the Sims 4 is often on offer at highly reduced prices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top