Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 super fix isse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 super fix isse Empty Sims 4 super fix isse

Post by Guest Thu 03 Aug 2017, 08:03

Hi, everybody!
First of all, I'm not an English native speaker, I'm sorry if there are any mistakes.
I just downloaded the Sims 4 super fix. I've got the cracked game with all the expansions and the packs (which I didn't download from here). My problem is that when I replace the files in the The Sims 4 folder and start the game, the packs and expansions are unavailable because it says that I don't own the game. How do I fix this? Are there any files within the super fix folder that I should not replace in my game's folder? :c
  Help

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 super fix isse Empty Re: Sims 4 super fix isse

Post by Guest Thu 03 Aug 2017, 15:52

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Regarding this 'super fix', are you talking about our ultimate fix by chance? Which is this here? If yes, that will DELETE all your DLCS and left you with only the base game.

Download this file here and run the your game as administrator to see if the DLCs are back in. Also, curious: If the super fix is indeed our ultimate fix, why did you download it when you have all expansions installed?

If it's not our ultimate fix, then do tell us where you download it from.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top