Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with installing Into the Future ("Showtime is already installed")

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with installing Into the Future ("Showtime is already installed") Empty Problem with installing Into the Future ("Showtime is already installed")

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 16:10

Yes, the title is correct.

I had all expansion packs except Showtime and Into the Future installed and I could play them without any problems.
Today I uninstalled Island Paradise and installed Showtime. So far things were okay.
Then I wanted to install Into the Future, but I get this pop up every time when I try to install it in my usual folder:

Problem with installing Into the Future ("Showtime is already installed") ZLLOZFTg

Into the Future isn't installed and I don't even know why it talks about Showtime? I uninstalled Showtime multiple times now (including via regedit) and reinstalled, but I always have the same problem.
I made sure Showtime is installed properly and it is - The game works perfectly fine.

Can I just install Into the Future in a different folder and move it to my usual folder? Or any other tips and tricks? Hmmm, sure?

Back to top Go down

Problem with installing Into the Future ("Showtime is already installed") Empty Re: Problem with installing Into the Future ("Showtime is already installed")

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 16:30

Switch over to the Sims 3 via ZLOrigin

But I just see that Showtime is installed in Eigene Dokumente\Electronic Arts\sims 3 which is of course utterly wrong.
I guess you now have in Eigene Dokumente\Electronic Arts a folder sims 3 and Die Sims 3. Delete sims 3

Back to top Go down

Problem with installing Into the Future ("Showtime is already installed") Empty Re: Problem with installing Into the Future ("Showtime is already installed")

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 18:39

I would have preferred not to use Zlorigin because when I tried it a while ago for TS4 it was way too unreliable and not as easy to install as the "normal" way.

But I'll give it a try.
Unfortunately I'm already stuck. I follow this guide https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple#175577 but when I want to click on Zlorigin icon and want to log in it doesn't let me log in (tried as admin as well). It looks like the normal Origin log in page btw (I don't know if that's even supposed to be like this, but I don't have the normal Origin installed), and my password and mail from ZClient don't get accepted.
I don't know what's going on and can't find a solution anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 21:57

check yhe taskbaar to see if you are already logged in. You can run into problems when you try to open it twice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 22:45

I definitely made sure there were no multiple processes and that I wasn't logged in already. I restarted my computer, reinstalled Zlorigin multiple times etc. 
It seems like I'm overlooking something really simple.
I watched some Youtube videos about Zlorigin and everytime they click at the icon it logs them in automatically it seems. I only ever open the normal Origin log in pop-up when I click at the icon and run it as admin (or even when I click at it normally; I tested all kind of things after reinstalling it so often).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top