Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Complete Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Complete Collection  Empty Sims 3 Complete Collection

Post by Guest Thu 31 Aug 2017, 22:51

Hello! I don't know if this is the write forum but when using the Complete collection do I need to copy TS3W.exe to every expansion pack game/bin I download or do it only to the sims 3 game? In the steps for each expansion is says to look at that main instruction guide for the crack so I'm assuming that Ts3W.exe is the one that needs to go in every expansion pack.

//EDIT

Also I am now gettng the error during startup. The video in the installation guide does not work

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Complete Collection  Empty Re: Sims 3 Complete Collection

Post by Guest Fri 01 Sep 2017, 13:07

Hi there and welcome!

If you had downloaded the complete collection, I'd suggest you to NOT use the installation guide provided. Rather, read the guide from the forum here and download the ultimate fix from there as well.

The sims 3 fix (from above) includes an installation guide, which I highly advise you to follow instead. You can download the fix first before doing any installation so you can get the general idea of what needs to be done.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 04 Sep 2017, 19:23

hey wrote:Hello! I don't know if this is the write forum but when using the Complete collection do I need to copy TS3W.exe to every expansion pack game/bin I download or do it only to the sims 3 game? In the steps for each expansion is says to look at that main instruction guide for the crack so I'm assuming that Ts3W.exe is the one that needs to go in every expansion pack.

//EDIT

Also I am now gettng the error during startup. The video in the installation guide does not work

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

The video was taken down I assume because someone - not sympathetic to our work - reported it to YouTube, and then it was taken down. In the long run we will see if we can provide alternative links for these video guides (MediaFire, MEGA), even though it may not be as "interactive" as watching it on YouTube.

In the meantime, and as for your particular issue, please have a look at the written guide here, if you haven't done so already. Smile
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t6052-there-was-an-error-during-startup-please-see-the-log-for-more-details-fix

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top