Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 - Ultimate Fix - I made a mistake.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Sims 3 - Ultimate Fix - I made a mistake.[SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 - Ultimate Fix - I made a mistake.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jan 2012, 06:56

Hi all,

I copied and pasted the stuff into the Generations and Town Life Stuff Bin Folders. Does this stuff it up? Because I open the launcher, and when I press play, the program freezes and becomes non responsive.

Thanks for your help Very Happy

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Sims 3 - Ultimate Fix - I made a mistake.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 - Ultimate Fix - I made a mistake.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 19 Jan 2012, 08:43

Hello,
Obviously the game isn't going to work like this, but the solution is simple. Just go into the folders you mistakenly copied files to and remove those files. Now go to the base game\bin, and copy the files from the #crack folder to it.
Now you can start the game, it should work.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Sims 3 - Ultimate Fix - I made a mistake.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 - Ultimate Fix - I made a mistake.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jan 2012, 11:06

Thank you so much,

I have deleted those files (so they didn't replace anything that was in those folders?)
And double checked that the crack ones were in the base game file (have watched the video, very helpful)

however the launcher still freezes when I press the play button Sad

Thank you for your help Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 19 Jan 2012, 11:08

Hello,
You can always start the game without the launcher as explained in this post.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jan 2012, 11:18

So I updated the download manager (after restarting comp) and the launcher now works.

However when I click play and the game launches (and also when I go to the TS3 file in the base game bin folder) I get an error:

Unable to start game
Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)

I might resort to re installing them all, but if you have any other ideas that would be great Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 19 Jan 2012, 11:28

Hello,
Sure there's plenty to try.
In this case, my first question would be if you have any mods/cc? If you do, remove them from your game for now to see if the game starts. You could easily do this by going to C:\Documents and Settings\Your PC\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3, cut/paste the entire Mods folder to a different part of your pc. The desktop is fine.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jan 2012, 11:52

Thank you so much for your help, I have just found the crack file on your website, decided to download it (even though I have the crack file that I previously had) and now it works.

I think my crack was old, and there must have been a patch since Razz

Thank you so much for your help!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 19 Jan 2012, 11:54

Hello,
You're welcome, we're happy to help.
If you have questions or problems in the future, don't hesitate to post. For now, happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1, topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top