Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Definitely made a mistake while applying the ultimate fix.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Definitely made a mistake while applying the ultimate fix.[SOLVED] Empty Definitely made a mistake while applying the ultimate fix.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2012, 20:53

Hello all, first I want to thank games4theworld for having the correct Sims 3+expansions(I downloaded the sims 3 from other uploaders but al they did was screw up my pc) I extracted and installed the games4theworld Sims 3 + the expansions and just used the serials and left the cracks alone so after the installations were complete, I extracted the ultimate fix and followed the installation guide and was excited so i copied the cracks to the game bins so i copied all the steps from 1 to 11 and i think the guide was obsolete.... and i was only supposed to follow steps 10 through 14....... The base game is still 1.36.45 and i think the update from the launcher was suppose to update the game to 1.44 if not then please let me know because I am confused in how to fix this and i don't really want to uninstall the expansions.
Thanks

I will post an image of my launcher

Last edited by Lady ElDi on Sat 21 Jul 2012, 21:23; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : image issues)

Back to top Go down

Definitely made a mistake while applying the ultimate fix.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Definitely made a mistake while applying the ultimate fix.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 19 Jul 2012, 20:55

Hello,

Actually 1.36 is the latest game version, so if you continue to step 13 in the fix, you're all set.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Definitely made a mistake while applying the ultimate fix.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Definitely made a mistake while applying the ultimate fix.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2012, 21:07

wow the speed of your reply startled me Shocked . So i already applied step 13 but when i wanted to dl something from the exchange, it said "Please make sure you have the latest software updates and try again. Also, I want to make sure if 14.0.48.017001 is the right version in the launcher. thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 20 Jul 2012, 08:27

Hello,

LOL I was answering posts as this one popped up so I figured I'd get to it first.
Do you have at least one registered game? If you don't, you won't be able to download from the exchange the regular way. There is another way though, described here. I see you've already seen the post Smile
The launcher version varies from person to person and depends on which expansions and stuffpacks you're using. But you may assume that if your base game is 1.36, your launcher is also up to date.
You're receiving the "software updates" error because your game is cracked and not properly recognized by the exchange. You'd notice the same error pop up if you tried to install regular encrypted store content.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 17:16

Thank you for your time and your help

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 21 Jul 2012, 21:23

Hello,

You’re welcome.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top