Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing The sims 4 Parenthood. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing The sims 4 Parenthood. [SOLVED] Empty Installing The sims 4 Parenthood. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 26 Sep 2017, 06:29

Hello, 
I have a question installing the sims 4 Parenthood. Help

I have a different torrent download installed including the sims 4 with all its expansion packs except the sims 4 parenthood (torrent name: The.Sims.4.Full.with.ALL.DLC.Latest.Vers.May2017.Reloaded Downloaded from thepiratebay). Its working great and i've been playing it often. But i also really want the parenthood expansion. Is it possible to download/install the games4theworld Parenthood expansion with the download i have installed? Or will that break the game?.

I look forward to a reply  Very Happy Carlos is tha man!!!

Greetings, 

Elaine  The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Installing The sims 4 Parenthood. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Installing The sims 4 Parenthood. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 26 Sep 2017, 09:30

I believe it will work

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Installing The sims 4 Parenthood. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Installing The sims 4 Parenthood. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 27 Sep 2017, 13:24

Memoria wrote:Hello, 
I have a question installing the sims 4 Parenthood. Help

I have a different torrent download installed including the sims 4 with all its expansion packs except the sims 4 parenthood (torrent name: The.Sims.4.Full.with.ALL.DLC.Latest.Vers.May2017.Reloaded Downloaded from thepiratebay). Its working great and i've been playing it often. But i also really want the parenthood expansion. Is it possible to download/install the games4theworld Parenthood expansion with the download i have installed? Or will that break the game?.

I look forward to a reply  Very Happy Carlos is tha man!!!

Greetings, 

Elaine  The Sims Plumbob 1

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

If you install the G4TW "Parenthood" DLC, I recommend you also download the 1.30.105.1010-patch, from here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30367-the-sims-4-patch-level-1-30-105-1010-out-now

In order to fix certain issues with the DLC. Good luck, and feel free to keep us posted!

I tip my fedora.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Sep 2017, 00:48

Hey guys,

Okay sweet i will try it out and i also got the patch you recommended.
I assume i just have to use the original read me file installing the DLC =]

Thanks for the quick replies and ill let you know how it goes =D

Xx - Elaine

//EDIT

Hello guys,

Update: i installed the parenthood dlc and the newest patch and it worked! it started. but when i started i saw that the language was in Chinese.. xD. So i closed it and restarted it with the previous launcher from the previous download (base game plus other DLC's) which starts with chosing a language. So i chose English and started it with that launcher, And it worked =] the Parenthood DLC is still installed so so far so good! =D no problems yet.

Thanks for the help guys =]

Xx - Elaine

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 02 Oct 2017, 18:03

Memoria wrote:Hello guys,

Update: i installed the parenthood dlc and the newest patch and it worked! it started. but when i started i saw that the language was in Chinese.. xD. So i closed it and restarted it with the previous launcher from the previous download (base game plus other DLC's) which starts with chosing a language. So i chose English and started it with that launcher, And it worked =] the Parenthood DLC is still installed so so far so good! =D no problems yet.

Thanks for the help guys =]

Xx - Elaine

Cool to hear!

Feel free to open a new topic anytime again you need support, or even if you just want to hang out. Have fun with the game! Problem solved, topic closed.

Hail King Tea!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top