Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will installing The Sims 4: Parenthood fix the endless loading screen bug?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will installing The Sims 4: Parenthood fix the endless loading screen bug? Empty Will installing The Sims 4: Parenthood fix the endless loading screen bug?

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 02:35

So I'm currently torrenting the Parenthood DLC that was released yesterday. I am just wondering if it will fix the problem where the game is stuck constantly loading the household (from the Vampires, Toddlers, Bowling DLC). 

If not, should I replace my game folder with the "temp" game folder listed under fixes? Should I do this before, or after I install Parenthood? Or, am I unable to install the Parenthood DLC at this time if I want my game to work?

Thanks in advance.

-Shini

Back to top Go down

Will installing The Sims 4: Parenthood fix the endless loading screen bug? Empty Re: Will installing The Sims 4: Parenthood fix the endless loading screen bug?

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 08:16

NO
In fact it brought back the infinite loading screen back. There is a link to the temporary fix in the installation guide text but that fix is for the toddlers update. Replacing it will give an error and the game won't start.

Back to top Go down

Will installing The Sims 4: Parenthood fix the endless loading screen bug? Empty Re: Will installing The Sims 4: Parenthood fix the endless loading screen bug?

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 08:33

LumiaLover wrote:NO
In fact it brought back the infinite loading screen back. There is a link to the temporary fix in the installation guide text but that fix is for the toddlers update. Replacing it will give an error and the game won't start.

Heckin' RIP I guess. The temp fix didn't work for me in the first place :c

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 17:33

You can try to re-do the steps again (from the Vampire fix) and see if the endless loading is gone. You can see the reply here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top