Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zlorigin compatibility error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Zlorigin compatibility error Empty Zlorigin compatibility error

Post by Guest Fri 29 Sep 2017, 07:24

So today I opened ZLorgin like I normally do, opening the zlclient first the logging and and then after I opened ZLorigin. So the problem is when I open it it says "ZLorigin compatibility error and I just clicked continue but then it leads me a an origin login pop up. I have never encountered this error before whenever I open ZLorigin it just directly take me to my games. Plus when I went to properties all was unticked including the compatibility mode. idk what to do  pls help

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Zlorigin compatibility error Empty Re: Zlorigin compatibility error

Post by Guest Fri 29 Sep 2017, 11:11

Have a look at https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31332p25-zlorigin#185223

Most probably you'll have to re-install ZLOrigin.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Zlorigin compatibility error Empty Re: Zlorigin compatibility error

Post by Guest Fri 29 Sep 2017, 12:58

Polarbear wrote:Have a look at https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t31332p25-zlorigin#185223

Most probably you'll have to re-install ZLOrigin.
Yeah I already done it 10 times and I still have the same error

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Sep 2017, 16:13

Just to make sure, don't use the uninstall ZLOrigin in the folder ZL-system\ZLOrigin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Oct 2017, 05:18

Polarbear wrote:Just to make sure, don't use the uninstall ZLOrigin in the folder ZL-system\ZLOrigin.

Yeah I did that already. Somehow it's opening without any problem now idk how but I think they we're just updating zlorogin at that time. thanks btw for the help  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top