Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to change skin colour and facial appearance of a played sim

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to change skin colour and facial appearance of a played sim Empty How to change skin colour and facial appearance of a played sim

Post by Guest Fri 29 Sep 2017, 22:52

When my sim give birth of a child ,and when the child grow up the skin colour and facial look remains default as game decide.but if i want to change skin colour of the child or eyes/ears/lips etc,how to change this?i tried Modify in CAS but it only lets me change hair and cloths.so please tell me how i can change looks,hair,eye and also need to know how to change traits of a played sim.aspirations can be changed.but how to change traits and relationships of played sims ?

Back to top Go down

How to change skin colour and facial appearance of a played sim Empty Re: How to change skin colour and facial appearance of a played sim

Post by Guest Sat 30 Sep 2017, 09:58

There is a mod at Mod The Sims which is called full edit mode.
Tmex-AlwaysFullEditMode , it is a script mod, should be extracted and placed directly into mods folder. No other folders. I had it in another folder, it did not work. So I re-read instructions, now it is directly there and it works perfectly. Changed my Vampire sims and made them truly beautiful, nice bodies, everything. Changed skintone, eyes, hair, body,  So it works. Also for this version of sims 4 as well as the one from ZL Origin. I also changed the Complete Landgraab Family and their aspirations. Worked well. (From Timex there is also a always free build mod, which works like a charm. Will now attempt to modernize the Landgraab family home. Smile)
Try it, good luck!

Last edited by Loonieloose on Sat 30 Sep 2017, 10:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add text)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top