Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After playing it in 5-10 minutes, it always crashes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After playing it in 5-10 minutes, it always crashes. Empty After playing it in 5-10 minutes, it always crashes.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Oct 2017, 20:29

hi, i'm sorry to reply in here for bringing this issue, unfortunately i couldn't do 'open a new topic' because it said 'sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum' also new reply in all of related topics because they're locked Wat. Yes, i'm new here, so maybe there's something i've missed. However replying to this topic is the only ideas comes out from my mind.

anyway. i download all the sims 3 games from games4theworld.org and installed it on my PC. However, after playing it in 5-10 minutes, it always crashed and there was a pop up dialog said 'the sims 3 has stopped working'. And it always happens every time I played the sims 3 (especially this issue happened when I went to build mode or traveled to other worlds) 

I had done all of step correctly from your previous forum (https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly), also downloaded and applied the latest patch ultimate fix, but unfortunately it doesn't work at all. Any solutions for my problem?

thank you very much and you guys are the best!  All Hail Carlos!

P.S my PC's spec: laptop ASUS X455D type. Processor AMD QuadCore A10 8700P-1.8Ghz Turbo 3.2Ghz, RAM 4 GB, VGA Dual AMD RADEON R5 M330-2GB.

Mod edit: post split and moved to the correct section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

After playing it in 5-10 minutes, it always crashes. Empty Re: After playing it in 5-10 minutes, it always crashes.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 02 Oct 2017, 17:52

Hello and welcome to the Forum @blueathene,

You can/should try the suggestions here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-30-01-2015

In particular steps #2 (DEP exclusions) and #4 (Vetical Sync). Good luck!

P.S. keep in mind as well, that in general, laptops are not really made for gaming purposes. if you are still having difficulties, another possibility could be to try uninstalling some of the expansions or stuffpacks that you do not like.

Awesome Emote
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top