Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Store Content April 2012 SOLVED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Store Content April 2012 SOLVED Empty Missing Store Content April 2012 SOLVED

Post by Guest Thu 09 Nov 2017, 11:41

This file "UltimateVenueStageEP6" is not contained on the [35] April 2012 collection as it is stated on the Download page. Where is it?

Last edited by wiiv on Fri 10 Nov 2017, 01:48; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Problem solved.)

Back to top Go down

Missing Store Content April 2012 SOLVED Empty Re: Missing Store Content April 2012 SOLVED

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 09 Nov 2017, 17:25

wiiv wrote:(...) Where is it?

Hello and welcome to the Forum @wiiv,

I suppose we are all only human in the end, and nothing is perfect. Smile  Correct me if I'm wrong in this instance though, but if you install the "Showtime" expansion pack, won't that venue be added as well to your game?

Other than that I will see to uploading a temporary link on the site for the item...

Edit: OK, I myself don't seem to have the .sims3pack file for it. I believe it is the item I uploaded as .package here:
https://goo.gl/dJ6S4a

Please download it, and insert it under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Library.

Load up the game and check your (commercial) lots under Edit Town-Mode. See if it's there.

I'm so happy emergaw   Warning: TEA
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Missing Store Content April 2012 SOLVED Empty Re: Missing Store Content April 2012 SOLVED

Post by Guest Thu 09 Nov 2017, 20:51

Thank you for welcoming me and thank you for the timely and kind response.
I was getting really frustrated because I couldn't find it anywhere as a .sims3pack file.
I added the package to the library folder, it does appear in the game but when I place it, the building is colored black.
I've scoured the web in search of the file and I can't find it anywhere. 
Thank you for all your guys work on this site, it's really amazing!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 09 Nov 2017, 21:16

wiiv wrote:Thank you for welcoming me and thank you for the timely and kind response.
I was getting really frustrated because I couldn't find it anywhere as a .sims3pack file.
I added the package to the library folder, it does appear in the game but when I place it, the building is colored black.
I've scoured the web in search of the file and I can't find it anywhere. 
Thank you for all your guys work on this site, it's really amazing!

If you haven't done so already, can you try installing (adding) the "Showtime" expansion, to your TS3 installation? I'm not sure at this point if the lot also needs the store fixes to work properly, but we'll get to that too...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Nov 2017, 21:23

I have the expansion installed, let me test with the store fixes.
I seem to have found it on the exchange:
***thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5285570***

It still happens with the store fixes.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Nov 2017, 22:16

wiiv wrote:I have the expansion installed, let me test with the store fixes.
I seem to have found it on the exchange:
***thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5285570***

It still happens with the store fixes.

Did you put the "solved" on your topic title? Smile  If so, may I ask what happened/what you did to make it work?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top