Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error game code 3 when launching sims 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error game code 3 when launching sims 4  Empty Error game code 3 when launching sims 4

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 14:46

Hi,
I've just finished installing the sims 4 cracks and when opening the game and trying to play it gives me the error game code 3 world problem. I tried looking on the internet and I found a post on this website but when I tried accessing it it said I did not have access to it even though I was signed in.

How do I fix this problem?

//EDIT

Nevermind I found a previous post and replaced the game file with the updated version. Thank you for the cracks btw

Back to top Go down

Error game code 3 when launching sims 4  Empty Re: Error game code 3 when launching sims 4

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Nov 2017, 14:53

GeneralTofu wrote:Hi,
I've just finished installing the sims 4 cracks and when opening the game and trying to play it gives me the error game code 3 world problem. I tried looking on the internet and I found a post on this website but when I tried accessing it it said I did not have access to it even though I was signed in.

How do I fix this problem?

Hello and welcome to the Forum @GeneralTofu,

The post was removed because the fix has been incorporated into the newest "Cats and Dogs" DLC, meaning that if you apply this new DLC, you should be able to overcome the error as well.

Please also refer to the general guideline and new install order of items in the post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Good luck!

Edit: maybe you forgot to rename/delete the "Game"-folder, earlier?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top