Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 complete installation including latest update. Error code 3. Game failed to load

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 complete installation including latest update. Error code 3. Game failed to load Empty Sims 4 complete installation including latest update. Error code 3. Game failed to load

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2018, 08:38

I have installed Sims 4 and the entire stuff and expansion packs up to The Sims 4 - Update 1.46.18.1020

I believe I have installed everything correctly as I was able to play them but it suddenly crashes when I try to play again. Also, some packs are not seen on the game play.

Here's the result:
report:

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 complete installation including latest update. Error code 3. Game failed to load Empty Re: Sims 4 complete installation including latest update. Error code 3. Game failed to load

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2018, 09:33

There was a mistake in the guide for Update 1.46 where it said to delete/rename "Game" folder before applying update. This results in missing files and the error you get.

Delete "Game_" and "Game_2" folders. Download "Game" folder from the latest update.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 complete installation including latest update. Error code 3. Game failed to load Empty Re: Sims 4 complete installation including latest update. Error code 3. Game failed to load

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2018, 10:26

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! IT WORKS!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2018, 10:27

PROBLEM SOLVED. THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top