Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disabling Vampire EP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disabling Vampire EP Empty Disabling Vampire EP

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 17:19

I think there was a thread about this awhile back but I can't seem to find it? So excuse me but is there a way to download the Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuff torrent without the vampire expansion pack? Last time I had downloaded everything, I remember having a vampire household but it wouldn't show anything on their needs panel. That, and I don't particularly care for it but if there's no way to pick it out of the files, that's fine too.  Cookie from Carlos

Back to top Go down

Disabling Vampire EP Empty Re: Disabling Vampire EP

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Nov 2017, 17:24

flirtea_ wrote:I think there was a thread about this awhile back but I can't seem to find it? So excuse me but is there a way to download the Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuff torrent without the vampire expansion pack? Last time I had downloaded everything, I remember having a vampire household but it wouldn't show anything on their needs panel. That, and I don't particularly care for it but if there's no way to pick it out of the files, that's fine too.  Cookie from Carlos

Hello @flirtea_

I think you are looking for this thread here (under the section named "The Sims 4 Fixes"):
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30898-how-to-disable-uninstall-individual-dlc-from-the-sims-4

Remember to focus only on the entry in the RldOrigin.ini file, that refers to "Vampires". Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top