Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats & Dogs - Can't Use Examination Table - Unroutable. HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cats & Dogs - Can't Use Examination Table - Unroutable. HELP! Empty Cats & Dogs - Can't Use Examination Table - Unroutable. HELP!

Post by Guest Sat 18 Nov 2017, 19:28

So this is the only problem I am having with the new expansion. I haven't come across anyone else with this problem on the forums.

My sim cannot use the examination table under any circumstance. Every time  I try to get her to examine a pet, she gets the 
"obstacle in my way"/routing problem..

- There is nothing in the way of the two tables.
- I have moved the tables outside where there is nothing else around but still she complains that there is something blocking her.
- I have deleted the objects and bought new ones. 
- I have reset my sim and reset the objects.
- I have removed all mods and tried but the issue still persists.
- I have updated to the latest version ( 1.37.35.1010) and it is still the same.

EDIT: other things i've tried:
- I've tried the table at my own sim home.
- I've tried the other budget version of the table.
- I've tried many different vet clinics.

Nothing works.

It is pretty annoying. I can only use the surgery machine, and some sick pets require the examination table to diagnose them.

Can anyone help?

Last edited by laurenmcd on Sat 23 Dec 2017, 23:36; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : other things i've tried)

Back to top Go down

Cats & Dogs - Can't Use Examination Table - Unroutable. HELP! Empty Re: Cats & Dogs - Can't Use Examination Table - Unroutable. HELP!

Post by Guest Mon 20 Nov 2017, 13:29

Hi @laurenmcd ,

Have you tried to instead bulldoze the entire lot instead and see if the bugs persists? Take note the the town's clinic (the on already placed for you) is not in the Gallery (last I check). So you can upload the lot first to gallery or use the other clinic instead.

Also, what about the other vets? Are they able to use the table?

Back to top Go down

Cats & Dogs - Can't Use Examination Table - Unroutable. HELP! Empty Re: Cats & Dogs - Can't Use Examination Table - Unroutable. HELP!

Post by Guest Mon 20 Nov 2017, 18:36

Thanks for the reply @Ageha ,

I have not tried bulldozing but will give it a go.

I have also tried placing a vet table in my own sim home and tried to use it but its the exact same with the "path blocked" animation. So it seems to be more of an issue with the actual object rather than the lot?
I've also tried using the budget/used vet table, but that's the same.

And no, the other vets can't use the table. All they do is great patients and stand there, even though I have asked them to treat patients.

EDIT: Also tried a different vet clinic (country vet clinic from library) in a different neighbourhood, but still the same problem!

Last edited by laurenmcd on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 19:04; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Nov 2017, 10:35

@laurenmcd
Hmm that's odd indeed. If bulldozing still does not work, try re-installing Cats n Dogs, then followed by the latest patch update here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Nov 2017, 20:21

Have just reinstalled. Still not working Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Dec 2017, 23:15

Just to update ... I have updated to the latest patch 1.37.35.1010 and was so hopeful that the table would be working now but nope,  STILL unusable.

Has anyone found a fix for this? I have tried everything.
Is there any way of repairing a maxis object? Or deleting the object file and downloading it again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jan 2018, 19:09

Hi !

I have exactly the same problem than you...I can't use the table so I have to give up on the vet carrier. But also it's not working when i bring my animals there. The vet never comes treat him and there's a few bugs (i can't use the toilet in the vet clinic for exemple). I tried the clinic already places in the game, i tried to place a new one, i tried at home and also all the recommandations you can find on internet for sims bugs (reset the game for exemple). I wonder if it's come from my computer configuration...Have you find a solution since ? Or someone else ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jan 2018, 19:15

gber wrote:Hi !

I have exactly the same problem than you...I can't use the table so I have to give up on the vet carrier. But also it's not working when i bring my animals there. The vet never comes treat him and there's a few bugs (i can't use the toilet in the vet clinic for exemple). I tried the clinic already places in the game, i tried to place a new one, i tried at home and also all the recommandations you can find on internet for sims bugs (reset the game for exemple). I wonder if it's come from my computer configuration...Have you find a solution since ? Or someone else ?

Hi gber,
I had that problem too when I brought my pets to the vet as well. The vet would greet the sim and then do nothing cause she was unable to use the exam table.
I'm happy to announce that the exam table is now working for me for the first time since updating the game to Laundry Day. FINALLY!
Have you updated yet? Hope it works for you too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jan 2018, 13:46

Yes! It works ! Thank you so much, I didn't realise the laundry day was already out !
Thanks again !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top