Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there any chance to upgrade from 64bit to 32bit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is there any chance to upgrade from 64bit to 32bit. Empty Is there any chance to upgrade from 64bit to 32bit.

Post by Guest Fri 24 Nov 2017, 14:02

I desperately look for the possibility of downgrading from the 64bit version to the 32 bit version that I can use in French? Why God. Sad

Back to top Go down

Is there any chance to upgrade from 64bit to 32bit. Empty Re: Is there any chance to upgrade from 64bit to 32bit.

Post by Guest Fri 24 Nov 2017, 15:09

Why ?
The 64-bits is much better.

Back to top Go down

Is there any chance to upgrade from 64bit to 32bit. Empty Re: Is there any chance to upgrade from 64bit to 32bit.

Post by Guest Fri 24 Nov 2017, 16:35

personnaly i have many adventages on 32 bit version such as 
change language
less crashes ( before cats and dogs)
maybe if i return to 32bits all become like good old time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Nov 2017, 16:44

myikka wrote:personnaly i have many adventages on 32 bit version such as 
change language
less crashes ( before cats and dogs)
maybe if i return to 32bits all become like good old time
There is no difference in Change Language between 32 en 64 bits
Crashes in Cats & Dogs: Delete existing Game folder en copy/paste the new Game folder from the Cats & Dogs download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Nov 2017, 16:52

ok i try this right now

//EDIT

that's same thing. always crash when i tried to create dog. boff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Nov 2017, 10:35

move your mods folder out and try again. Might be mods that are incompatible with cats and dogs. There are hundreds of them not working any more and in need of updates

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 25 Nov 2017, 19:38

myikka wrote:I desperately look for the possibility of downgrading from the 64bit version to the 32 bit version that I can use in French? Why God. Sad

Hello,

If you just want to change the display language, have you tried the following already?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23293-how-to-change-the-in-game-display-language-in-the-sims-4-updated-on-22-07-2016

Talk to my left hand

Wait...or is your Windows maybe a 32-bit version??

//EDIT

Dandelion wrote:Why ?
The 64-bits is much better.

By the way, the 64-bit[s] is not necessarily "much better". It's only going to be useful if you have the right hardware to back it up. So at least 6GB of RAM, and of course a 64-bit Windows OS.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Nov 2017, 14:19

i can't do the instructions to change language because there is no *RldOrigin.ini* just *RldOrigin* and in it there is no *;language:en_US* but just *language:en_US*. i don't know how to do

//EDIT

i don't get any mods added in my game

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Nov 2017, 18:06

myikka wrote:i can't do the instructions to change language because there is no *RldOrigin.ini* just *RldOrigin* and in it there is no *;language:en_US* but just *language:en_US*. i don't know how to do
On some computers RldOrigin.ini is shown as just RldOrigin.
Change the line language=en_Us in the notification of your language such as language=it_IT for italian or nl_NL for Dutch.

Don'r forget to save the file after you have made the change.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 29 Nov 2017, 06:04

myikka wrote:i can't do the instructions to change language because there is no *RldOrigin.ini* just *RldOrigin* and in it there is no *;language:en_US* but just *language:en_US*. i don't know how to do

//EDIT

i don't get any mods added in my game

Right-click on the file and choose Open with -> Notepad. Then edit the language code to something else. As for mods, an initial walkthrough can be found here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18175-how-to-install-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots-updated-on-21-03-2015

Make sure that you are looking in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4, and NOT in C:\Program files\The Sims 4.

I'm so happy emergaw
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top