Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems With Cats & Dogs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems With Cats & Dogs. Empty Problems With Cats & Dogs.

Post by Guest Tue 28 Nov 2017, 21:16

Hello! I'm new to the forums, but I've always used games4theworld. I've actually decided to come to the here because I am having problems with my game. I have been trying to look around and see if anyone else was having the problem, sadly, no luck. I currently do have SOME cc. I ran them through sims 4 studio and got them all fixed. When I get into game and make a vet clinic, I was playing for a bit, then all of a sudden my sims stop moving completely and stops doing what she was doing. I would like try to exit out the task she was doing but it doesnt come off. I tried resetting my sim and the table AND the dog and it still didnt work. And its not just my sims. All the other sims that comes to my clinic they just stop and get stuck aswell. Its like the examination table just broke everything. I know that sims cats and dogs, the regular bought version, has a lot of issues too and i really hope that they patch it soon. If anyone think they could help please do so. Why God. Why God. Why God. Why God.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top