Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats and dogs also legit game creates major problems all over the show.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cats and dogs also legit game creates major problems all over the show. Empty Cats and dogs also legit game creates major problems all over the show.

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 09:49

Those of you that have lots of custom content, this DLC causes havoc with so may of them it's unreal. Modders are working hard to fix their mods. But also ordinary CC is affected. No Sofas two or three tile can be used.( I am severly affected by this. ) If you have those on your existing lots, they might cause your sims to not be able to eat or sleep. you can't really place the in new lots, as they simply disappear. game taking your money. You have to exit lot and re-enter to be able to see them. some counters and beds are also affected. So I would proceed with caution, if I was you. wait a bit until batch fixes are out. You will not be sorry.

Back to top Go down

Cats and dogs also legit game creates major problems all over the show. Empty Re: Cats and dogs also legit game creates major problems all over the show.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Nov 2017, 17:28

Loonieloose wrote:Those of you that have lots of custom content, this DLC causes havoc with so may of them it's unreal. Modders are working hard to fix their mods. But also ordinary CC is affected. No Sofas two or three tile can be used.( I am severly affected by this. ) If you have those on your existing lots, they might cause your sims to not be able to eat or sleep. you can't really place the in new lots, as they simply disappear. game taking your money. You have to exit lot and re-enter to be able to see them. some counters and beds are also affected. So I would proceed with caution, if I was you. wait a bit until batch fixes are out. You will not be sorry.

I imagine the coding of the game was changed heavily, also in order to 'accomodate' the cats and dogs. These things always happen when there are new major gameplay changes/features. Expect the same to happen when EA decide to release a "Sun & Rain" (Seasons) expansion pack.

Haters gonna hate   Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Cats and dogs also legit game creates major problems all over the show. Empty Re: Cats and dogs also legit game creates major problems all over the show.

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 18:21

The only bug I encountered sofar that in a club the points do not add-up.
I have no CC at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 19:11

It would appear there is more that just a problem with the new expansion. I would post the EA link, but as links are not allowed, I'll simply direct you to go to EA support, and look in technical issues. There are some posts on error 102 and 122 that are rather game breaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Nov 2017, 19:19

Mick Danger wrote:I would post the EA link, but as links are not allowed, I'll simply direct you to go to EA support, and look in technical issues. There are some posts on error 102 and 122 that are rather game breaking.

Links to legit sites are allowed, and always were. Rule #7 refers to filesharing/warez/similar platforms "not under control by G4TW".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 19:30

Thanks for the clarification...

Here's the link to the EA thread.. It's a long one, but I suggest you at least skim through to the end.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Error-102-122/td-p/6402676

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top