Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messed up links in Download page? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Messed up links in Download page? [SOLVED] Empty Messed up links in Download page? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jan 2018, 00:23

Hi, I was downloading TS4, and when I installed it, I noticed that Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuff, wasn't there. The link in the Download page links to the update v1.29. Is this the TVB stuff, or it's an error?

Solution: TVB stuff file is called "update v1.29".

Last edited by Stormersh on Sat 13 Jan 2018, 15:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Solved)

Back to top Go down

Messed up links in Download page? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Messed up links in Download page? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 13 Jan 2018, 00:48

Stormersh wrote:Hi, I was downloading TS4, and when I installed it, I noticed that Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuff, wasn't there. The link in the Download page links to the update v1.29. Is this the TVB stuff, or it's an error?

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Stormersh,

This is the Toddlers/Vampires/Bowling Stuff torrent, no worries. The reason the download is named that way is, is due to most of the regular staff being absent at the time of the release, and (now ex-) Moderator Shamrock 'taking over'; who at the time was well-meaning, but he did not/does not have much knowledge about The Sims 4.

If you're not doing this already, I would strongly recommend following through with all available downloads, as mentioned in the guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Messed up links in Download page? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Messed up links in Download page? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jan 2018, 01:50

Thanks for answering! Are you going to edit the Step 6? Maybe just pointing out the file is named "update 1.29"

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 13 Jan 2018, 16:43

Stormersh wrote:Thanks for answering! Are you going to edit the Step 6? Maybe just pointing out the file is named "update 1.29"

I was actually about to do that (good idea!), but at the time I made my last reply here it was late on my end, ...

Have fun, and feel free to get in touch with us again anytime, just open a new topic. Smile  Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top