Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I download torrent Sims 4 while legit copy of Sims 4 is installed? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I download torrent Sims 4 while legit copy of Sims 4 is installed? [SOLVED] Empty Can I download torrent Sims 4 while legit copy of Sims 4 is installed? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jan 2018, 12:23

Right now I have a legit copy of Sims 4 and in my birthday my mother is going to buy me one pack I want . But I actually want to test the packs cause I don't think all of the packs are nice, so don't want to throw away money. So if I download the g4tw's sims 4 will it crash? I can uninstall the real Sims 4 but can Origin deactivate my account or anything? Can I have them both without uninstalling Sims 4?

Back to top Go down

Can I download torrent Sims 4 while legit copy of Sims 4 is installed? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can I download torrent Sims 4 while legit copy of Sims 4 is installed? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jan 2018, 13:33

Leave your original copy where it is now.
Download ALL the G4TW packs in the correct order in a separate directory (separate from the original Sims 4)

You can the play the original game and access the Gallery or play the pirated versions without the Gallery.

Back to top Go down

Can I download torrent Sims 4 while legit copy of Sims 4 is installed? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can I download torrent Sims 4 while legit copy of Sims 4 is installed? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jan 2018, 14:51

Oh I get it. Sims 4 is now installed in drive D: So I guess I should install g4tw's files to C: ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jan 2018, 15:06

Yes, that is a possibilty.

When your Sims 4 is now f.e. installed in D:\Program Files\The Sims 4, you can install the G4TW downloads in D:\Program Files\G4TW\The Sims 4.
Original downloads are by default installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4

So it's not necessary to use another drive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jan 2018, 19:12

Oh, well that's amazing! Thank you so much for the help!!! ♥️

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top