Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 - The Complete Collection (few additional disks not installed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 - The Complete Collection (few additional disks not installed) Empty The Sims 3 - The Complete Collection (few additional disks not installed)

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jan 2018, 14:30

Hi everyone!

Yesterday, I downloaded "The Sims 3 - The Complete Collection", I followed the installation guide very carefully, everything is ok until here, no installation problem or error message all is good.
But in game I have only Late Night, Ambitions and Isle Paradise installed (Cities: Bridgeport, Twinbrook, and Isla Paradiso, interactions, cloths, objects and other things). But note that I have the first loading screen of Into the Future

You can see on the Screenshots, all is good with installation, but In Game there is only 3 extensions contents installed. Anyone know what I have to do? I tried to play the game via TS3/TS3W and Launcher/LauncherW. And I tried to unistall and reinstall too.. 

(I noted : Late Night/Ambitions/Isle Paradise Setup did'nt ask the Serial code, and all other yes)

That's it, I think I gave you all the necessary informations, and I hope someone will know how to help me, thank you very much in advance!

Screenshots :

The Sims 3 - The Complete Collection (few additional disks not installed) Po26HXiThe Sims 3 - The Complete Collection (few additional disks not installed) 3DJq1mCThe Sims 3 - The Complete Collection (few additional disks not installed) IGxJjkD

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 - The Complete Collection (few additional disks not installed) Empty Re: The Sims 3 - The Complete Collection (few additional disks not installed)

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jan 2018, 14:37

According to your pictures, ALL items are correctly installed.
Please note that you cannot play the various games seperately.
So don't think you can play Showtime today and Generations tomorrow
All is combined into 1 game, being Into the Furure.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 - The Complete Collection (few additional disks not installed) Empty Re: The Sims 3 - The Complete Collection (few additional disks not installed)

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jan 2018, 14:57

Hi Tarac, it seems that everything is correctly installed but no Cities of Diesel Stuff, University Life, and other expensions, so it seems that everything is ok but it don't The Sims 3 - The Complete Collection (few additional disks not installed) Icon_sad.  I'll do a screenshot Main Menu

//EDIT

The Sims 3 - The Complete Collection (few additional disks not installed) Sims_311

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 28 Jan 2018, 22:53

Hello @alx1 and welcome to the Forum,

Sometimes the error can be caused by the crack-files getting..."messed up", for a lack of a better expression.

Could you for now try re-applying the 1.67 manual patch AND the Ultimate Fix again? See steps #2, #4 and #5 here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Note, the manual patch and Ultimate Fix should also be included in the folder #Crack, in your Complete Edition download for The Sims 3. No need to re-download these items.

Good luck!

Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top