Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game service initialization failed 0x039e8474

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game service initialization failed 0x039e8474 Empty Game service initialization failed 0x039e8474

Post by Guest Sat 03 Feb 2018, 10:59

My game was run perfectly then I download some cc to my game then this message apperars Sad 

I find a solition to this error :

The files you need to delete:
CasPartCache.package
compositorCache.package 
scriptCache.package
simCompositorCache.package
Look for a folder that says Thumbnails. Delete anything inside of it.

And check your game again. Please let me know the result, if it doesn't work, we can find new solutions.

I delete this files and the folders in Thumbnails but when I run my game they are magically re-emerged 

Please help me  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Game service initialization failed 0x039e8474 Empty Re: Game service initialization failed 0x039e8474

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 03 Feb 2018, 22:47

Hello,

It is normal that those cache files re-appear. The point of the suggestion is that sometimes the files can get corrupted somehow, and deleting them can fix it. If they re-appear, they will become "clean" files....if you need an analogy that is more accessible. Smile

What about that "initialization error" in your topic title, are you still getting that too?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top