Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castaway Stories: Problem when attempting to install

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - Castaway Stories: Problem when attempting to install Empty Castaway Stories: Problem when attempting to install

Post by Guest Fri 09 Feb 2018, 11:49

Hi there! So I'm trying to install Castaway Stories. BitDefender is turned off, and I extracted the .rar to a folder (I have also attempted the install without extracting first). I get the error message every time I try and start up Autorun.exe:

"A problem occurred when trying to transfer the file 'D:\[USERNAME]\Downloads\Castaway Stories\AutoRunGUI.dll' from the media. Do you want to retry to copy the file, or cancel the installation?" [Retry] [Cancel]

Pressing retry does nothing other than reload the error message.

Any help is appreciated c:

Back to top Go down

silent install - Castaway Stories: Problem when attempting to install Empty Re: Castaway Stories: Problem when attempting to install

Post by Guest Fri 09 Feb 2018, 13:16

For the extraction use Winrar, not Winzip, Zip 7 or whatever other program.

Back to top Go down

silent install - Castaway Stories: Problem when attempting to install Empty Re: Castaway Stories: Problem when attempting to install

Post by Guest Fri 09 Feb 2018, 20:45

Yup, I'm using winrar Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top