Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff (Version 1.41.38.1020) OUT NOW!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff (Version 1.41.38.1020) OUT NOW! Empty The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff (Version 1.41.38.1020) OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 15 Mar 2018, 14:58

Dear users,

We're happy to announce the release of the new DLC for The Sims 4 "My First Pet Stuff" (Version 1.41.38.1020).
The file size is 4.36GB, and the DLC should be applied on top of "Jungle Adventures".

Magnet
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff (Version 1.41.38.1020) OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff (Version 1.41.38.1020) OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2018, 15:15

Thanks.
I'm seeding already

Interesting to see howmany downloaders since the announcement.
Member from Thailand was the first one.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff (Version 1.41.38.1020) OUT NOW! Empty Re: The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff (Version 1.41.38.1020) OUT NOW!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Mar 2018, 16:47

Note that the part in the install guide that deals with the language change, is considered a "temporary workaround", as some users indicated it doesn't work if you have the game installed on non-C: drives. Indeed, we only tested it with the game being on the C: drive.

Editing that codex.cfg does not appear to work here, maybe it will in a future version of the crack. For the moment it seems you need to change the registry manually again ("back-to-oldschool"), or use the included .reg files in the torrent if you have the game on the C: drive. But if anybody has another idea, feel free to share.

Other than that, stay tuned, I suppose.  Carlos is tha man

Edit: please also take note of the changes in the following tutorials.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23293-how-to-change-the-in-game-display-language-in-reloaded-g4tw-the-sims-4-games-obsolete
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30898-how-to-disable-uninstall-individual-dlc-from-the-sims-4-obsolete
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2018, 16:55

The first mirror for the game folder is saying it's a virus and cannot be downloaded by anyone but the owner. Someone might want to check that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2018, 16:58

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Note that the part in the install guide that deals with the language change, is considered a "temporary workaround", as some users indicated it doesn't work if you have the game installed on non-C: drives. Indeed, we only tested it with the game being on the C: drive.

Editing that codex.cfg does not appear to work here, maybe it will in a future version of the crack. For the moment it seems you need to change the registry manually again ("back-to-oldschool"), or use the included .reg files in the torrent if you have the game on the C: drive. But if anybody has another idea, feel free to share.

Other than that, stay tuned, I suppose.  Carlos is tha man
This new pack installs the language as one used to play in.
Changing the language should be done in the register, which is extremely simple:

1. Keep Windowskey pressed and type R
2. In the window type the word regedit
3. In the register follow the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Maxis -> The Sims 4
4. Doubleclick on Locale and change the country-code to the one you require,
cs_CZ = Czech
da_DK = Danish
de_DE = German
en_US = US English
es_ES = Spanish (Spain)
fi_FI   = Finnish
fr_FR  = French (France)
it_IT   = Italian
ja_JP  = Japanese
ko_KR= Korean
nl_NL = Dutch
no_NO= Norwegian
pl_PL  = Polish
pt_BR = Portuguese (Brazil)
ru_RU = Russian
sv_SE = Swedish
zh_TW= Chinese (Traditional)

No entry in the Register as you used an all-in .iso download ?
Use one from the My First Pet download.

About Codex.cfg:
As far as I can see any changes made there are useless. It's only a file to check if all items are correctly installed, so a result afterwards.

Last edited by Tarac on Thu 15 Mar 2018, 17:26; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Mar 2018, 17:02

MommyMayhem wrote:The first mirror for the game folder is saying it's a virus and cannot be downloaded by anyone but the owner. Someone might want to check that.

Thanks for letting us know! And I guess it's just becoming more and more tedious to deal with these free filehosting services, maybe we should abandon that completely again? I don't know, we regularly get comments from users living in America and 'satellite states' (UK, Germany, France, etc.), asking us for direct links because they can't torrent due to ISP restrictions. We'll see what we can do about it.

Also, again, you do NOT need those "Game"-folders unless you somehow get an endless loading screen (concerns mostly new users who have not yet renamed or deleted their old "Game"-folder), or if you use the ZLOrigin- Sims 4.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2018, 17:18

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Also, again, you do NOT need those "Game"-folders unless you somehow get an endless loading screen (concerns mostly new users who have not yet renamed or deleted their old "Game"-folder), or if you use the ZLOrigin- Sims 4.
Reason why I always advise to delete the existing folder Game prior to copying the folders from a new download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2018, 17:31

I would keep the DDLs. Not only for people who are restricted but it makes seeding it easier if you are on a fast connection. Grab file faster, seed file sooner. And it also lightens the load on the seeders. 

Also you may want to add a little foot note so people are aware that the game file folder is only needed for the endless screen loading. I always forget what the purpose of that is and just download it anyways lol You'd think by now I would remember eh? Smile

Edit: See..there is a foot note there. For some reason my eyes just blended the purple in with the black and I completely missed it. I swear I am either going blind or getting senile early. lol

Edit of Edit: BTW, the game is working great! Everything installed perfectly, it's running great and the hamsters are super cute! Great job as always guys!

Last edited by MommyMayhem on Thu 15 Mar 2018, 17:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : General stupidity due to lack of coffee.)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Mar 2018, 17:56

MommyMayhem wrote:Edit: See..there is a foot note there. For some reason my eyes just blended the purple in with the black and I completely missed it. I swear I am either going blind or getting senile early. lol

If you mean the thing with the "Game"-folders, I slightly clarified Ann's opening message (edited it), to emphasize this is mainly intended for the people on ZLOrigin & those with the endless loading screen glitch. So no worries; it's just edited information that I put into the opening message.

Either way, you're welcome!  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2018, 18:51

Superb! Thank you for the new pack.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2018, 19:00

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU You guys are amazing and I thank you for all your hard work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2018, 20:50

How do we disable packs now?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Mar 2018, 21:08

Sinner wrote:How do we disable packs now?

I was experimenting briefly with the codex.cfg file and it seems you can delete entries there as well, to remove individual DLC packs; in good time we will come up with a new guide as well on that.

What concerns me a bit more at the moment is that...the plumbob lamps & the freezer-bunny award are gone? At least I can't find them anymore. If that is related to the new crack, maybe we can tinker with the codex.cfg a bit and see if we can add them ourselves back in.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2018, 21:11

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

I was experimenting briefly with the codex.cfg file and it seems you can delete entries there as well, to remove individual DLC packs; in good time we will come up with a new guide as well on that.

What concerns me a bit more at the moment is that...the plumbob lamps & the freezer-bunny award are gone? At least I can't find them anymore. If that is related to the new crack, maybe we can tinker with the codex.cfg a bit and see if we can add them ourselves back in.

I will just have to take a break from Sims 4, I guess.

Last edited by Sinner on Thu 15 Mar 2018, 21:37; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2018, 21:32

lolol downloading.
could someone compile the list of animation strings....the list on the pose player hasn't been updated for my first pet stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 15 Mar 2018, 21:43

~Ann~'s post has been edited, and a new codex.cfg file has been posted, that re-enables the missing bonus items!

There are two "categories" or listing for every DLC. The first listing is where it says "Content", the other one where it says "Entitlements". You have to delete the DLC entry - for the pack(s) you want gone - under both Content and Entitlements. And here is how you remove something.

The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff (Version 1.41.38.1020) OUT NOW! RS52BQTOQmeN7okxWiJCHg

^ on the example of Cats & Dogs. Note that this entry is under the category "Content". There is another one, almost the same like this, where it says "Cats & Dogs", under the second category "Entitlements".

Sorry for the rudimentary guide, a more in-depth post will follow soon.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2018, 22:02

Wow, you guys work fast, thank you so much. You guys made my day.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 15 Mar 2018, 22:32

Seeding1.6MB/s Enjoy the new update! Thanks everyone here for providing the new updated version Hammertime
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2018, 01:20

Ughh the animation list hasn't been updated...and no one has tested what string works...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2018, 02:02

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Those were rewards correct? Have you checked the rest of the reward items?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2018, 06:02

So here is what I did to get those back in game:

Just go into Sims4Studio and clone them like you are going to recolor them. Save the package and add it to your mods folder. They show back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 16 Mar 2018, 19:35

MommyMayhem wrote:So here is what I did to get those back in game:

Just go into Sims4Studio and clone them like you are going to recolor them. Save the package and add it to your mods folder. They show back up.

Nice! Meanwhile though, the "fixed" codex.cfg has been added by ~Ann~ to the opening message, that will bring back these rewards as well. Also note everybody, that we have updated the guide about disabling DLC here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30898-how-to-disable-uninstall-individual-dlc-from-the-sims-4-updated-on-16-03-2018
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2018, 22:02

My computer detected OrangeEmu64.dll as a threat. (Windows Defender Security Center) It removed it, now I can no longer play The Sims 4.

The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff (Version 1.41.38.1020) OUT NOW! F559gvM

The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff (Version 1.41.38.1020) OUT NOW! Nalh2HP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2018, 22:10

Place the folder The Sims 4 in Program Files in the exceptions of your anti-virus
Download the latest Game folder for My First Pet
Before you extract this Game folder make sure that the folder it is located in is also in the exceptions of your anti-virus.
Then extract and copy Game to your install folder.

It looks like Electronic Arts have paid anti-virus programs like in your case Windows Defender, to mark these 2 files OrangeEmu.dll and OrangeEmu64.dll as virusses, which in fact they are not.
This problem started only this morning. No problems whatsoever before.

It's only an Origin-emulator that prevents the cracked Sims 4 from starting the real Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 16 Mar 2018, 22:25

Tarac wrote:It looks like Electronic Arts have paid anti-virus programs like in your case Windows Defender, to mark these 2 files OrangeEmu.dll and OrangeEmu64.dll as virusses, which in fact they are not.
This problem started only this morning. No problems whatsoever before.

What's more, I noticed GoogleDrive immediately "flags" these newest No-Origin files/Game-folders, if you upload there, rendering these files un-downloadable for anybody except the owner of the account.

By the way, welcome to the Forum @Level-X! Keep in mind as well though, that the files deleted by Windows Defender are absolutely necessary to run the cracked Sims 4 game, and yes. They are safe to use.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top