Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4: patch version 1.45.62.1020 OUT NOW!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4: patch version 1.45.62.1020 OUT NOW!!! Empty The Sims 4: patch version 1.45.62.1020 OUT NOW!!!

Post by Admin Fri 03 Aug 2018, 21:05

Dear users,

We are happy to bring you the next update on The Sims 4: patch version 1.45.62.1020. This torrent already includes the stuff from the previous 1.44.83.1020 and 1.44.88.1020 patches. Therefore, you can apply this download directly on top of "The Sims 4: Seasons". As usual, this G4TW repack already includes all 17 language versions.

Many special thanks to @Sim Architect for compiling the update, and @anadius1 for general advice and helping compile the language strings!

Arrow  Magnet

And those among you who have downloaded a torrent from a different source, can grab the language string pack for the version 1.45.62.1020 here, in order to add all 17 languages to your game.

Arrow  Language strings  (use 7-zip please, to unpack this file; you can download the program for free HERE).

Good luck, and have fun!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: patch version 1.45.62.1020 OUT NOW!!! Empty Re: The Sims 4: patch version 1.45.62.1020 OUT NOW!!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Aug 2018, 00:00

Just in case any of you are not yet familiar with these .iso files: under Windows 10 you should be able to open them with the Windows Explorer (no need for third-party programs). Inside the .iso you will see a bunch of folders; please drag them out of the .iso file.

You can drag these files directly into your The Sims 4 directory, replacing the existing files when prompted. Most probably we will now be using these .iso files now, at least for future Sims 4 updates.

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: patch version 1.45.62.1020 OUT NOW!!! Empty Re: The Sims 4: patch version 1.45.62.1020 OUT NOW!!!

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2018, 01:06

While the folders were copying over to my game folder I got an unexpected error, saying that the file: OrangeEmu.dll contains a virus or potentially unwanted software. I tried clicking try again a couple of times but it just kept popping up. Will it affect my game if I just click skip?

I'm including a screenshot of the error. The Sims 4: patch version 1.45.62.1020 OUT NOW!!! Sims_410

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Aug 2018, 01:24

neko0410 wrote:Will it affect my game if I just click skip?

If you eventually use the TS4_x64.exe to run the game, you could "skip" this file. But skipping these files will mean they won't be copied. I think that OrangeEmu.dll is only relevant for the TS4.exe (=32-bit version of the game), though I admit I'm not 100% sure.

Still, I would suggest turning off Windows Defender & even the damn UAC as well. See for example:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t32067-two-ways-of-disabling-windows-defender-under-windows-10

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-turn-off-User-Account-Control-in-Windows.html

There are potential disadvantages using these "tweaks" - mostly that you will have to be super-vigilant about what is going on in your computer - but if you want to play such a CODEX Sims 4 game, it will need to be done I'm afraid.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2018, 04:38

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. Since this update includes a gallery update is there a way to use the gallery while using GFTW sims 4 games?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: patch version 1.45.62.1020 OUT NOW!!! Empty Unable to access to link page

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2018, 14:58

I miss the old link page Sad I have disabled the antivirus and adlock settings on my web browsers but it still keeps loading HELP PLZ

The Sims 4: patch version 1.45.62.1020 OUT NOW!!! 2018-010

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Aug 2018, 15:12

Try deleting the cache/cookies of your browser. Usually you can press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE. In the wondow that comes up, choose the appropriate options and confirm. Close the browser and restart. See if you can access the links.

It works on my end (and no captchas anymore either). Good luck! clown
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2018, 20:29

I'm also having the same problem with a continuous loading screen.  Have followed your instructions about clearing cache, closing browser and restarting, but it still continues to just load.  It's now going on 2 hours stuck on one loading screen.  I much prefer the old link system.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Aug 2018, 21:55

Still working for me; I'm guessing it is either an anti-virus related problem (sometimes simply "turning them off" doesn't make these programs accept the user input, either). Or there is a problem with some other browser add-ons/plug-ins - besides the adblockers - which you guys could also temporarily try de-activating.

Eeyore311 wrote:I much prefer the old link system.

Duly noted, but in all likelihood it's not coming back.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2018, 23:58

Tx for the update
Im using previous OrangeEmu.dll w/o problems in 64 bits

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2018, 00:17

butterflyprincess84 wrote:Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. Since this update includes a gallery update is there a way to use the gallery while using GFTW sims 4 games?

My guessing is that no since using the gallery requires you to be online to Origin servers and whatnot and with a cracked copy of the game, you can't connect to such servers. The whole gallery update was just for the searching engines of it and aesthetics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2018, 00:34

First, thanks a bunch for the update guys!

I'm myself holding off on this one because there's plenty of bugs (thanks to EA), one of them is that the screenshots (C) are blurry. If you're a storyteller and uses TS4 images, you may want to hold on for a bit also.

Take care friends and have a great weekend!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4: patch version 1.45.62.1020 OUT NOW!!! Empty Weird files.

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2018, 01:55

The Magnet and .torrent file are having me download suspicious software... I use this site all the time but at the end I'm not getting the update torrent, I'm getting tings like flash player files. This is highly unusual and I'm not clicking on the adds. wrote:WebmasterDear users,

We are happy to bring you the next update on The Sims 4: patch version 1.45.62.1020. This torrent already includes the stuff from the previous 1.44.83.1020 and 1.44.88.1020 patches. Therefore, you can apply this download directly on top of "The Sims 4: Seasons". As usual, this G4TW repack already includes all 17 language versions.

Many special thanks to @Sim Architect for compiling the update, and @anadius1 for general advice and helping compile the language strings!

Arrow  Magnet

Arrow .torrent file

Arrow  Direct Download

Those people among you who have downloaded the update through ZLOrigin in the meantime, can grab the "Game"-folder (from one of these mirrors), in order to play their game without having to log into ZClient.[/size]

Arrow  Game-folder

And those among you who have downloaded a torrent from a different source, can grab the language string pack for the version 1.45.62.1020 here, in order to add all 17 languages to your game.[/size]

Arrow  Language strings  (use 7-zip please, to unpack this file; you can download the program for free HERE).

Good luck, and have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2018, 03:20

I just wanted to let the admins know that the Direct Download isn't going to a link. Not sure if it's my computer because it doesn't go to the download link. Just wanted to let you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2018, 03:42

I'm having issues with my gallery, I'm trying to merge households from my gallery, it won't let me click on anything after I try to exit from the gallery. The mouse moves but nothing else. I downloaded everything correctly, besides that my game runs fine. I have a 32-bit system but the 64 game version runs betters. I have no problems with my computer. Even when I disable my mods, things still run south.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2018, 06:56

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Still working for me; I'm guessing it is either an anti-virus related problem (sometimes simply "turning them off" doesn't make these programs accept the user input, either). Or there is a problem with some other browser add-ons/plug-ins - besides the adblockers - which you guys could also temporarily try de-activating.

Eeyore311 wrote:I much prefer the old link system.

Duly noted, but in all likelihood it's not coming back.

LOL I had to use Internet Explorer to be able to load the linkpage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2018, 19:25

I have Windows7, the process is the same using a 3rd party extractor?

//EDIT

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Just in case any of you are not yet familiar with these .iso files:

Will all updates be in iso format from now on?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 05 Aug 2018, 20:05

koi19 wrote:I have Windows7, the process is the same using a 3rd party extractor?

//EDIT

Hello,

If you have an earlier Windows version which doesn't have the ability to open .iso files "automatically", you can indeed use third-party tools. A very well-known program is "PowerISO", for example. But the basic principle is always the same, yes.

And I guess those Sims 4 updates will likely be all .iso files from now on. Note again that Sim Architect posted the update this time (and will likely do so in all future re-iterations), and it's his personal preference, so that's that.

When I packed the updates "back then" I used .rar mostly because it was the standard for a long time on the Forum here, and people have gotten so accustomed to it.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Aug 2018, 03:10

Crestia wrote:I'm having issues with my gallery, I'm trying to merge households from my gallery, it won't let me click on anything after I try to exit from the gallery. The mouse moves but nothing else. I downloaded everything correctly, besides that my game runs fine. I have a 32-bit system but the 64 game version runs betters. I have no problems with my computer. Even when I disable my mods, things still run south.

I am also having this issue, when I try to merge households the screen dims a little and I can't do anything with the game.
I have a 64-bit system though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 06 Aug 2018, 10:02

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
koi19 wrote:I have Windows7, the process is the same using a 3rd party extractor?

//EDIT

Hello,

If you have an earlier Windows version which doesn't have the ability to open .iso files "automatically", you can indeed use third-party tools. A very well-known program is "PowerISO", for example. But the basic principle is always the same, yes.

And I guess those Sims 4 updates will likely be all .iso files from now on. Note again that Sim Architect posted the update this time (and will likely do so in all future re-iterations), and it's his personal preference, so that's that.

When I packed the updates "back then" I used .rar mostly because it was the standard for a long time on the Forum here, and people have gotten so accustomed to it.
You can open ISO files with WinRAR and follow the previous procedure if you are using an old version of windows, or you can install Power ISO.

ISO files are nicer for new versions of windows because you don't need any software installed, just double click and the system will create a virtual drive for you and open it automatically. The format also allows for running applications from within it without having to extract files somewhere else, besides other advantages we're yet to explore...

We're also releasing the new guides in RTF format from now on, instead of the plain TXT files, since most operating systems have programs that support it since the 90's and the format allows for more things like hypertext, formatted text and graphics...
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Aug 2018, 16:45

Crestia wrote:I'm having issues with my gallery, I'm trying to merge households from my gallery, it won't let me click on anything after I try to exit from the gallery. The mouse moves but nothing else. I downloaded everything correctly, besides that my game runs fine. I have a 32-bit system but the 64 game version runs betters. I have no problems with my computer. Even when I disable my mods, things still run south.
same
big bug with gallery, yout touch it and sims 4 enter in eternal saving or just stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Aug 2018, 17:15

neko0410 wrote:

I am also having this issue, when I try to merge households the screen dims a little and I can't do anything with the game.
I have a 64-bit system though.
But Finally I found that UI Extension mod needed update
you may find it here
http://modthesims.info/d/558548

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Aug 2018, 18:59

All I can say is that I have encountered no problems whatsoever, I can use my gallery, create families, build houses etc. I have loads of cc and some mods. What I always do before installing new SP's, EP's ore GP's, I move my tray, saves and my mods from the Documents: Electronic Arts/The sims 4 folder to my desktop BEFORE installing.This is sound advise from The sims Architect which I follow religiously ever since I followed his instructions to install the game. The UI extension mod seems to be very sensitive to any changes, so I always take that one out of the mods folder as well, before putting those three folders back into the game. So far I never had issues. But my downloads folder, my Vuze folder, all the sims 4 folders are in my exceptions. I cleared the game in my firewall as well. I am using only Windows defender.Just some tips.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 07 Aug 2018, 16:13

Loonieloose wrote:I move my tray, saves and my mods from the Documents: Electronic Arts/The sims 4 folder to my desktop BEFORE installing.This is sound advise from The sims Architect which I follow religiously (...)

If people nonetheless start up the game with the old mods being present in the Documents-folder, they can still exit the game "in time". In my experience merely starting up the game with old mods alone does not yet ruin anything.

I believe the average Sims-player however will just load into a savefile and (worse yet), even save the game. I can imagine that is more likely to cause damage down the road.

What I want to say is, I don't think it matters whether you move the mods out "before" or "after" you copy/paste the update files. Yes, it is good advice, but more important in my opinion is to understand that you should NOT load into a savefile or even save an ongoing game, with old mods.

//EDIT

In the era of The Sims 3 it was important to move out/rename the mods (or even the whole Documents-folder), because these installers "detected" the existing mods/savefiles/etc. and had the tendency to bork them up, if you didn't move them out beforehand.

But again, the "installers" of The Sims 4 do not do that. It's just copy/paste, and this process in itself does not damage existing mods/savefiles/etc. To the best of my experience.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Aug 2018, 18:39

Hm... So I've been downloading your torrents for years. But this time, when you change your download link ; I download the torrent & get an infringement email from my Internet provider stating that I've downloaded something illegally and now my service is up for termination. Anyone else having this issue? This is beyond bs. I've never had issues downloading from you guys, but all of a sudden my choice of internet is in danger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top