Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See Requirements??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

See Requirements?? Empty See Requirements??

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2018, 07:46

Hello! I just devoted nearly an entire day to downloading and installing everything to keep the game up to date, however I'm puzzled by this little enigma here:

See Requirements?? Dy12niph

I'm definitely sure I followed the install order, so no clue of what "requirements" I've yet to fulfill? 

Is this going to be a problem for my game?

Back to top Go down

See Requirements?? Empty Re: See Requirements??

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2018, 15:38

Sorry, can not see your "little enigma" Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2018, 16:19

This picture shows up when you click on the icon for My First Pet
See Requirements?? Vereisten_orig

When you click on Zie Vereisten (see requirements) nothing happens. So don't worry about it.
At least it confirms that you own My First Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 31 Mar 2018, 16:45

Raspberry Demon wrote:(...)

so no clue of what "requirements" I've yet to fulfill? 

Is this going to be a problem for my game?

Tarac wrote:(...)

At least it confirms that you own My First Pet

Welcome to the Forum @Raspberry Demon,

I think it's a reminder that the requirement for My First Pet Stuff seems to be a 64-bit operating system:
https://www.origin.com/deu/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4/addon/the-sims-4-my-first-pet-stuff#requirements

I bet that at least 95% of people aren't going to think about this possibility (i.e. to actually take a look at the DLC's system requirements). Dubious game design? If they absolutely wanted to put a bold red reminder in that popup window, it could or should say something like "64-bit operating system required".

Then again the intention of this DLC was probably that it is aimed for people who own the "Cats & Dogs" EP, and I believe that one also requires a 64-bit Windows. Maybe that is the reason why they are being relatively vague?

The stuffpack should only be made purchase-able if someone already has purchased "Cats & Dogs", maybe they have done that already in the Origin Store.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top