Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lot Type Requirements at 0

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lot Type Requirements at 0 Empty Lot Type Requirements at 0

Post by Guest Wed 12 Feb 2020, 15:41

Hi!

With my game up to date (thanks for that!) and all my Mods / CC updated, I still have this issue:

Lot requirements are set to 0, or all required / optional objects are essentially forbidden.

This screenshot was from when I started my game without the Mods folder:
Lot Type Requirements at 0 Incomp10
This happens when I try to change the lot to the following lot types:

Arts Center
Both Commons
Karaoke Bar
Restaurant
Retail
Spa
Uni housing
Vet clinic

**Tiny Living does not come up as an option. This may be relevant? Likely a separate issue; work around that functions in my game is to place the TL lot provided and then bulldoze to begin building.

Existing lots of these types are not flagged as incomplete in the world. I have not gone into trying to edit them because I don't want this issue to "spread".

This issue persists when changing the lot type to Residential, going immediately to manage worlds, back into edit, and attempting to make it uni housing.

I have not tried going into live mode and then back out again.

Please advise.

Back to top Go down

Lot Type Requirements at 0 Empty Re: Lot Type Requirements at 0

Post by Guest Fri 14 Feb 2020, 01:57

I have reinstalled and checked after the installation of University - game working fine.

I added the Tiny Living files (did not have language strings). Opened the game and Tiny living did not show up. Opened the dlc toggler and Tiny living was not there.

Applied the update 1 61 15 1020 - this included the language strings for Tiny Living
Tiny living enabled in dlc toggler
Tiny living shows up in game - issue occurs.

I believe there is something wrong happening with the lot system, but I don't know enough about reading package files to troubleshoot it more.

For example: Which files regulate lot requirements? What changed in them that they are set to 0? Is there a file missing? Is there a fix?

Currently checking if I am able to not install the update fully.

Please let me know if you've come across this issue. So far any help has pointed towards a faulty mod, which doesn't explain this situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Feb 2020, 03:10

What I did: 
Installed to the University version of the game. Only transferred the Game folder. Game runs until you go into build mode.

So then I fully installed the update, but I wanted to know the cogs. I learned not a lot, however:

In update 1 61 15 1020:

There is no SP16 file in the Delta folder.
In the _Installer/DLC/SP16/ _Installer folder, there is no install log txt

This is inconsistent with other installs. The Delta and _Installer folders should have corresponding folders for installed content. 

This is also all of the information I could think to find / look for.

.:The game is not playable with Tiny Living.

Can someone check their game to see if the folders exist in those locations for them?

Should point out that yes, I extracted with 7zip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2020, 20:06

Hey, having the same problem as you.
1. I do have InstallLog txt in the _installer folder
2. Missing the SP16 file in the Delta folder (but maybe it's not supposed to be there, not sure)
Still looking for a solution. have anything else you would like to compare with the files and maybe solve this one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Feb 2020, 21:58

@missAmunet Yeah dude, I don't know what else to consider so I'm just waiting on someone with a working game to chime in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top