Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installation Help. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installation Help. [SOLVED] Empty Installation Help. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 02 Apr 2018, 15:09

Hi I'm new here so please be kind to me for being a bit dumb in your prespective  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

I need help in these guide 

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly#

In Step #7 in says " After you installed the 'Toddler'-update, please go under the folder of where you installed your The Sims 4 game to. You will see a "Game"-folder. You should now rename the folder, into anything you like. For example, Game_ (see the screenshot below). Alternatively you can also move out the "Game"-folder, or delete it. After doing so, you have two choices. "

I'm having a trouble to understand this it's the fact that "Alternatively you can also move out the "Game"-folder, or delete it. After doing so, you have two choices. " I don't understand the phrase move out or delete it because don't we need that folder? and Step#8 - #14 pack's has personal instruction that we need to rename the folder "Game" to "Game_" so the results gonna be the a conflict between 2 "Game_" folders so can anyone please explain this to me further?

I Had A Theory 

1.I install everything first then make the "Game" folder "Game_"
2. Install Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Toddlers, Vampire & Bowling Stuff then change "Game" folder to "Game_" which leaves the other pack's "Game" folder not changed to "Game_"

So guys please help me get a solution for this thank  Oh my...

[EDIT] I already figured it out i just had to delete the "Game_" everytime i install a new one

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 03 Apr 2018, 15:55; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Found Out My Mistake)

Back to top Go down

Installation Help. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Installation Help. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 03 Apr 2018, 15:54

Welcome to the Forum @PapiGab!

Glad to hear you figured out the root of your issue! I will be closing the thread now, as your original issue seems resolved. Please continue in the other thread you opened here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t33074-white-screen

Original problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top