Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff problems.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff problems. Empty Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff problems.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jan 2012, 19:27

Hi, thank you so much for making this Stuff Pack available so quickly, it's really greatly appreciated.

However, I've been having a few problems since installing it! Played by the enclosed readme instructions, and got this message: "It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that
does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you
either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of
them - otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs."

So, I temporarily removed all mods, deleted the cache etc. Then with the Pets expansion applied the Ultimate Fix (definitely followed all instructions, no problems there) and then the crack. It worked absolutely perfectly. Funny thing is, I've turned on my computer today (a day after I did this) and now I am getting the message that there is some custom content that is out of date and may cause bugs/crashes..

Could this be something to do with the game itself, or have I just done something wrong? I'm going to try and re-load the fix again, just incase I did it wrong- but if anyone could help, would be really grateful.

Oh p.s I am patched up to date.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff problems. Empty Re: Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff problems.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 30 Jan 2012, 20:36

Hello,
Your initial problem was probably caused by the crack for Master suite stuff, which isn't good, but the new fix corrects that, so take a look at your mods folder. Maybe one or more mods are outdated.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)