Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[HELP] The sims 3 master suite stuff.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[HELP] The sims 3 master suite stuff.[SOLVED] Empty [HELP] The sims 3 master suite stuff.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2012, 16:32

Hey,
i got an illegal version of The sims 3 and i was thinking, if i download master suite stuff and put that in the sims 3 document will that cause any problems since my sims 3 is illegal?

Back to top Go down

[HELP] The sims 3 master suite stuff.[SOLVED] Empty Re: [HELP] The sims 3 master suite stuff.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 27 Feb 2012, 16:36

Hello,

No, not at all. You can install all versions together, without any problems.
Just be sure to follow these instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

[HELP] The sims 3 master suite stuff.[SOLVED] Empty Re: [HELP] The sims 3 master suite stuff.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2012, 17:04

It says install master suite or another expansion so i just have to download master suite and follow the guide right?

EDIT:in that thread it says ''Do not apply any cracks'' what do you mean by that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 27 Feb 2012, 17:09

Hello,

You can install any expansion you like, but you need AT LEAST one of the following expansions for the game to work: Pets, Master Suite Stuff, Generations, Town Life Stuff.

It means, don't use any "# Crack" folders when installing the expansions. Only install the games, nothing else. (No cracking and stuff) When you're done with installing everything, just apply the Ultimate Fix and your game should work fine.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2012, 18:14

Hey,
I just downloaded Master suite life.
The installation guide says ''When the installation has finished, open the "# Crack" folder in this .rar file and drag &
drop the "TS3W.exe" and the "TSLHost.dll" in there to exactly:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (SO NOT THE EXPANSION'S INSTALLATION
FOLDER, BUT THE BASE GAME'S INSTALLATION FOLDER INSTEAD!!!)''
But i have to skip that part right and just install the ''Sims3SP05Setup.exe'' right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 27 Feb 2012, 18:18

Rayouk wrote:Hey,
I just downloaded Master suite life.
The installation guide says ''When the installation has finished, open the "# Crack" folder in this .rar file and drag &
drop the "TS3W.exe" and the "TSLHost.dll" in there to exactly:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (SO NOT THE EXPANSION'S INSTALLATION
FOLDER, BUT THE BASE GAME'S INSTALLATION FOLDER INSTEAD!!!)''
But i have to skip that part right and just install the ''Sims3SP05Setup.exe'' right?
Hello,

That's correct!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2012, 20:17

When i started the setup of ''Sims3SP05Setup.exe'' '' it says the Sims 3 needs to be updated before this product can be installed ''
Do i have to update is now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 27 Feb 2012, 20:22

Hello,

Yes, no problem at all.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2012, 20:39

Hey,
Do i have to install the latest version of orgin too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 27 Feb 2012, 20:41

Hello,

It's recommended to do so, yes. But no need to keep it running or to log in.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Feb 2012, 17:35

EDIT:Didn't read correct =x

//EDIT

When i startup The sims 3 it says ''There is a new patch for your sims 3
store content.would you like to download the latest patch?'' do i have
to click yes or no and I can't find the update tab when i start The sims
3 up

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 29 Feb 2012, 18:08

Hello,

Press "Yes" for the Store Content patch.
Now, when the launcher is opened, hover your mouse over the base game icon in the lower-left corner of the launcher's window. What version does it show? It starts with 1.xx.x .
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Feb 2012, 21:50

13. Open the "# Crack" folder in this .rar file. Drag & drop the .dll and .exe file you’ll see in there to exactly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (SO NOT TO THE EXPANSION’S GAME DIRECTORY!) and choose "Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist.
I already put the TS3W and the TSLHost.dll from the master suite to this map. and the \the sims3\ is red does that means i have put the #crack in the Sims 3 insted of bin ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 29 Feb 2012, 23:01

Rayouk wrote:13. Open the "# Crack" folder in this .rar file. Drag & drop the .dll and .exe file you’ll see in there to exactly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (SO NOT TO THE EXPANSION’S GAME DIRECTORY!) and choose "Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist.
I already put the TS3W and the TSLHost.dll from the master suite to this map. and the \the sims3\ is red does that means i have put the #crack in the Sims 3 insted of bin ?
Hello,

Assuming you're applying this Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems , yes, just follow the instructions exactly as described in the "# Installation Guide.pdf". All the instructions of the Fix are up-to-date and correct.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Feb 2012, 23:15

Last some questions.
Will it cause any problems if i wanna install more expansions if i already did installed the others with updating and all that stuff?
Question 2. Do you know how to install mod and is that possible for an illegal version?
question 3. does loading takes a while ? cause i launchend master suite and it loads like really long

EDIT:Or am i supposed just launch sims 3?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 01 Mar 2012, 11:51

Hello,
You can install any other expansions you like, but don't apply any of their cracks. When you finish installing the expansions, test your game. If it works, great. If it doesn't, all you have to do is apply step 13 in the fix again.

You can install extra content. G4TW has all the official store content on mediafire. You can get stuff from the exchange by following this guide. You can also get cc from sites like modthesims or thesimsresource, and I personally enjoy mods from Nraas industries a lot.

To install mods/cc, first take a look at what type of file it is.
-A sims3pack is installed by copying it to My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads, then open the launcher and navigate to the Downloads tab where you can select and install the content, or, if you prefer a different and faster approach, cc magic is your friend.
-A package file is installed in a different way, and you'll need a framework to get the files to show up/work. This page has a ready-made framework for you to download and tells you exactly where to put the package files.

Note that it is important that your mods are compatible with each other and your latest game version. If you update your game, make sure the mods you use are still compatible and download a new version if needed. Delphy's Dashboard can help you determine if your mods are conflicting.
Confliction mods can cause all kinds of problems in game.

The first time you load a new expansion can take quite a while, just let it sit while you grab a snack Wink

I realize this is a lot of information to take in at once, just take it one step at a time and let us know if you need any guidance.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2012, 13:31

Thanks alot for the info i read the guide a bit still got some questions.
I downloade a mod from nraas industries and i putted the file in My documents-->Electronic arts --> The sims 3 --->Mods ---> package should is be like this way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 01 Mar 2012, 13:43

Hello,

Depends in which format the Mod is. If it's in .package format, yes, that's the correct folder.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2012, 13:47

EDIT:I can't see what i have to copy at the free exchange guide =X

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 01 Mar 2012, 15:20

Rayouk wrote:EDIT:I can't see what i have to copy at the free exchange guide =X

Hello,
I just answered that in reply to your post in that thread.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 01 Mar 2012, 16:26

Hello,

So this thread is solved now?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2012, 20:14

EDIt:Its solved now =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Mar 2012, 20:32

Ok so I am going to ask a question here because it is re: Master suite stuff, but I can't find an answer. I downloaded it, followed instructions, installed fine. My launcher works fine, never had any problems. It loads the game find, but when I choose a household to load, it freezes during loading. No music, nothing. I can only escape with ctrl+alt+del. When I do, theres a message waiting for me saying The Sims had a problem and needed to shut down.

Now I have read about this Ultimate Fix, and the possibility it will fix this problem. But before I get it, I wanted to ask....

If I'm planning on getting all of the expansions, should I get the ultimate fix now? Or should I wait? Should I be copying those two files to Bin, or should I not??? I've been trying to find the answers in the forums, but I am having big troubles Sad

Thanks in advance for helping me awesome people! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 01 Mar 2012, 21:10

shadylady wrote:Ok so I am going to ask a question here because it is re: Master suite stuff, but I can't find an answer. I downloaded it, followed instructions, installed fine. My launcher works fine, never had any problems. It loads the game find, but when I choose a household to load, it freezes during loading. No music, nothing. I can only escape with ctrl+alt+del. When I do, theres a message waiting for me saying The Sims had a problem and needed to shut down.

Now I have read about this Ultimate Fix, and the possibility it will fix this problem. But before I get it, I wanted to ask....

If I'm planning on getting all of the expansions, should I get the ultimate fix now? Or should I wait? Should I be copying those two files to Bin, or should I not??? I've been trying to find the answers in the forums, but I am having big troubles Sad

Thanks in advance for helping me awesome people! Smile

Hello,
The crack from Master Suite stuff doesn't work right, so you'll need to use the fix to get it to work properly. It's recommended to get the fix now. When you install other expansions, don't use their cracks. If your game starts, great. If it doesn't, simply reapply step 13 from the fix to get it to work.
I am closing this topic since the topic starters' problem has been solved, if you run into problems as you apply the fix, please address them in your other topic. We like to keep everyone's problems and questions separated to make it easier for us to provide support.

@ Topic starter: Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top