Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I followed the steps but after vampires it started opening up with an error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I followed the steps but after vampires it started opening up with an error Empty I followed the steps but after vampires it started opening up with an error

Post by Guest Thu 26 Apr 2018, 09:45

Hello, so I started with the sims 4 and I installed work and together and then city life and I started the game every time just in case I got an error but I didn't so it was okay, then I installed the vampire toddler pack and things went downhill, I clicked the start button just in case before I rename the game file and an error popped up saying I'm missing or damaged files. Then I renamed the file and thought maybe if I do the rest of the instructions until the end with the last update. I did that but I still have the same error but in spanish as said for toddler stuff pack. So, to be honest, I don't know what went wrong, maybe cause I tried opening the game every time or maybe I need to uninstall the whole game and try again. But I just need some help.

Back to top Go down

I followed the steps but after vampires it started opening up with an error Empty Re: I followed the steps but after vampires it started opening up with an error

Post by Guest Thu 26 Apr 2018, 16:04

Just delete "Game" folder and extract it again from your last downloaded release.

Back to top Go down

I followed the steps but after vampires it started opening up with an error Empty Re: I followed the steps but after vampires it started opening up with an error

Post by Guest Thu 26 Apr 2018, 17:51

So I did what you said and deleted the "Game" file and I extracted the last download and It didn't work, the error is still there and it's still in spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Apr 2018, 19:06

In addition to what @anadius1 said.
Download and install Parenthood and Fitness.
Delete both Game and Game_ folders
Recopy the folder Game from Fitness again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top