Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me please, I'm totally dumb for installation. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help me please, I'm totally dumb for installation. [SOLVED] Empty Help me please, I'm totally dumb for installation. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 11:03

Hy dear simmers!

I have a problem with my game. I have downloaded and installed the Sims4 - fitgirl repack I think it contains every expansion pack, so I just added the Update 1.42.30.1020 from here, and started playing. First it worked fine but now I can't see San Myshuno (or what Embarassed) and the Vampire city (can't remember the exact name either  Embarassed). There are vampires in my world, but they can't turn into their real form, nothing changes when they do. I have mods, but they are working fine, I tried to remove them, but the bug was still there.
I just started playing sims4, please help me. I read the instructions here but I don't know what fix can I use now that my game is updated.

Back to top Go down

Help me please, I'm totally dumb for installation. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Help me please, I'm totally dumb for installation. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 12:10

Why trust other downloads whilst a simple all-in-one is available via G4TW ?
See HERE

Problem with the fit-girl download is that you cannot add f.e. the upcoming Seasons.
The G4TW all in gives you the opportunity to copy all folders from the downloaded .iso to a location on your (external) hard disk and then add Seasons as soon as G4TW launch it.
And yes the present all-in contains all DLC's and present updates.

Last edited by Tarac on Wed 20 Jun 2018, 12:20; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Help me please, I'm totally dumb for installation. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Help me please, I'm totally dumb for installation. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 12:16

Oh my, you are awesome Very Happy So I just download your pack, open the .io, copy the files to my computer, update the game and play? It will contain the pets (now I don't have them) and alll the stuff?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 12:22

Jenet wrote:Oh my, you are awesome Very Happy So I just download your pack, open the .io, copy the files to my computer, update the game and play? It will contain the pets (now I don't have them) and alll the stuff?
yes, correct - see my edited comments above.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Jun 2018, 14:47

Jenet wrote: update the game and play (...)

Welcome to the Forum @Jenet,

I would recommend (mostly to save filespace on the hard-drive) that you uninstall the previous FitGirl-installation. The all-in-one .ISO that Tarac posted is a standalone "format", and can be used without further messing around.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 22:09

Wow, where have you been all my life? Very Happy I have removed the fitgirl repack, and your perfect pack is downloading, I hardly can wait ^^
Thank you very much:)

And thank you Ghostman, now I can see it's already updated Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Jun 2018, 22:17

Jenet wrote:Wow, where have you been all my life? Very Happy 

The question rather is: where have YOU been, since G4TW came into existence?  Haters gonna hate  Very Happy  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2018, 20:17

I was totally lost. Very Happy Everything is working perfectly fine now - I have pets, vampires, toddler stuff, and even 2 new worlds. I'm so grateful for this forum and for your help. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 29 Jun 2018, 16:21

Jenet wrote:I was totally lost. Very Happy Everything is working perfectly fine now - I have pets, vampires, toddler stuff, and even 2 new worlds. I'm so grateful for this forum and for your help. ^^

Sure, no problem. Feel free to get in touch with us anytime again you need more help, or if you want to hang out. Very Happy  Just open a new topic then.

Have fun! Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top