Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Install Sims 4 Base Game only?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

silent install - Install Sims 4 Base Game only?  Empty Install Sims 4 Base Game only?

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 17:55

Hi, i just want know if i can play the Sims 4 using the base game only and no other contents
If yes, how do i install it if i we're going to play only the base game. Is it the same as Sims 3 when applying cracks?
Thank you in advance! ☺️

Back to top Go down

silent install - Install Sims 4 Base Game only?  Empty Re: Install Sims 4 Base Game only?

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 18:03

Install the base game that includes all the latest updates (version 1.42.30.1020)
You'll then have a fully updated base game incl. toddlers.
You can download an .iso file HERE.

Download, mount in Poweriso or Daemon (or when you have Windows 10, open wih Explorer)
Then open the folder Game -> Bin  and start the game by clicking on either TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe

Back to top Go down

silent install - Install Sims 4 Base Game only?  Empty Re: Install Sims 4 Base Game only?

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 20:56

Tarac wrote:Install the base game that includes all the latest updates (version 1.42.30.1020)
You can download an .iso file
Download, mount in Poweriso or Daemon (or when you have Windows 10, open wih Explorer)
Then open the folder Game -> Bin  and start the game by clicking on either TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe

This is very helpful to me, But I can't get something right..
You gave an .iso link, is that the only file(about 1gb) needed to get the base game and how do I get and apply the latest update?

I can't post a link I'm a new member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jun 2018, 22:34

LoneWolf1.0 wrote:
Tarac wrote:Install the base game that includes all the latest updates (version 1.42.30.1020)
You can download an .iso file

You gave an .iso link, is that the only file(about 1gb) needed to get the base game and how do I get and apply the latest update?

To my knowledge the download is approx. 13 GB and includes version 1.42.30.1020
Whn you copy the folders from the ISO to your (external) hard drive you can then update to newer versions or evt. add other DLC's to your game.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Jun 2018, 22:38

LoneWolf1.0 wrote:

I'm not so sure if you can simply add the latest G4TW updates, on top of that thing. Normally you would need to start from "Get together", as laid out in the TS4 Must-Read Guide.

But then, I guess the solution that @anadius1 once wrote up, should be easier to apply in your case:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t33100-the-sims-4-alternative-installers-install-dlcs-in-any-order-you-want
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top