Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 World Adventures Error:The volume for a file has been externally altered so file is no longer valid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 World Adventures Error:The volume for a file has been externally altered so file is no longer valid Empty Sims 3 World Adventures Error:The volume for a file has been externally altered so file is no longer valid

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2018, 05:50

I've torrented lots of games before and majority of my Sims 3 and 4 games.

I had all of the expansion packs besides World Adventures and all the stuff packs so I downloaded your The Sims 3 Complete Collection. All the stuff packs downloaded perfectly, no problems at all until I got all the way down to the list to WorldAdventures. I read the Installation Guide and read about changing the SKU value in Regedit to 2. So I went into the program, found it easy and changed mine from a 7 to a 2. Started to install the game, serial code worked fine then at the beginning of the installation an error message came up that said,

file:E\TheSims3WorldAdventures\Caches\China.objectcache
Error: The volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid.

I read over some forums in your website and I tried changing the SKU value to 1, I saw China in the error code so I tried changing my file to China, CN, in the regedit, still didnt work. Is there something wrong with the file or is there something I'm doing wrong.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top