Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 World Adventures Validation Error - Different Regional / not compatible with base game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 World Adventures Validation Error - Different Regional / not compatible with base game Empty Sims 3 World Adventures Validation Error - Different Regional / not compatible with base game

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jan 2015, 13:43

Hi,
I'm having some trouble with installing the sims 3 world adventures. I have some other ep's running on my mac and i wanted to install the sims 3 world adventures ( i downloaded the games4theworld version ) and when i tried to install it, it gave a validation error, saying it had a different regional code. So it tried to change the last number of the base game version in the default.ini file to 2. This seemd to help and i could go futher installing. Then it gave me an error saying it was not compatible with the base game. I have my sims 3 updated to patch 1.67 so i don't think that the problem is that my game is not up to date. I don't know what to do else. Anybody that has found a solution?
Greetings

Helper edit: Moved to Mac Support
-SeoY

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 World Adventures Validation Error - Different Regional / not compatible with base game Empty Re: Sims 3 World Adventures Validation Error - Different Regional / not compatible with base game

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jan 2015, 06:16

Perhaps uninstall everything and reinstall the expansions in release order. If you do not install in release order, you will get an error.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top